Issac lumelume

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Why are we signing muppets like this still?

Does he really only have vision in one eye or is it just a meme? If it's true you can see how he'd butcher that pickup attempt in the first video as his depth perception would be terrible.
My daughter had a lazy eye, needed surgery to fix it, didn't effect her vision we were just worried about complexes she might have in the future.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fu## me Kennelers, let the bloke do his thing regarding his opportunity with the Bulldogs, has incredible pace and look forward to seeing him in action.

That vid of him slipping over, it’s night time football, can happen to anyone… even the best have f-d up like that.

We have attacking options all over the place, future is bright.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is he officially signed yet or is he on a train and trial contract ?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Smart move by Gus

Cotric is excess to our needs, especially onthat big fat salary he is on.

I do not care which or who previous management signed him on overs, the problem is that he is on massive overs and we need to balance our cap and invest in our spine

I can see the club moving Averillo into the centres along with Schoupp. JAC and Naden the wingers.....plenty of depth in the backline to cover injuries and suspensions.....

Still a bit more balancing to do....
With Averillo apparantly training at centre, it looks this is the way Baz will go.....

Naden will be a great signing as he is very versatile and imo he is a better winger than centre

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With Averillo apparantly training at centre, it looks this is the way Baz will go.....

Naden will be a great signing as he is very versatile and imo he is a better winger than centre
Jake is literally wearing the 7 jersey in the latest video the club uploaded.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jake is literally wearing the 7 jersey in the latest video the club uploaded.
I can see him becoming a Hughes type in a year or two. Although he’s versatile which is useful.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can see him becoming a Hughes type in a year or two. Although he’s versatile which is useful.
They have similar traits and Jake could follow a similar path. Hughes' career took off with his move to the storm and even then it took a few years of mentoring and development until he nailed on a starting spot. The same people that complain about Jake are the same people that would've complained about Hughes early in his career and then complained again years later when he was a star at the Storm.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart move by Gus

Cotric is excess to our needs, especially onthat big fat salary he is on.

I do not care which or who previous management signed him on overs, the problem is that he is on massive overs and we need to balance our cap and invest in our spine

I can see the club moving Averillo into the centres along with Schoupp. JAC and Naden the wingers.....plenty of depth in the backline to cover injuries and suspensions.....

Still a bit more balancing to do....
Your bit about Cotric and balancing the cap sums things up perfectly.

That backline looks pretty sharp too. We've lacked a good strike centre and Avo could be it, it's just the edge defence that's needs to improve. I reckon Baz will start Avo at half though.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have similar traits and Jake could follow a similar path. Hughes' career took off with his move to the storm and even then it took a few years of mentoring and development until he nailed on a starting spot. The same people that complain about Jake are the same people that would've complained about Hughes early in his career and then complained again years later when he was a star at the Storm.
i personally think hughes is over rated anyway, not a bad player but he would never make origin if he was eligible.or if he is eligible there is a reason he picked New Zealand.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i personally think hughes is over rated anyway, not a bad player but he would never make origin if he was eligible.or if he is eligible there is a reason he picked New Zealand.
Hughes overrated !!! Nah no way mate, I had to fight this ages ago when I was talking him up and everyone said he's only good because of storm system. Guy is elite and he was storms best player all season hands down.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hughes overrated !!! Nah no way mate, I had to fight this ages ago when I was talking him up and everyone said he's only good because of storm system. Guy is elite and he was storms best player all season hands down.
he is good but would he make an origin team?
I doubt it