Issac lumelume

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A movement starting around a few years ago of people who get extremely offended on the behalf of others. They themselves are often not in one of the minorities, that they're "woke" about. It's mostly stuff like Black Lives Matter, all the rainbow groups etc.

People calling out, or being offended by others belittling any sort of disabled person is NOT woke. That's just called being an adult lol. I won't lie and say I don't find stuff like Ben Stiller's character in Tropic Thunder funny, but it's not aimed at a specific person, and that movie uses comedy to comment on many social issues. Still, it's a touchy subject.

I'm not a fan of the r word or people mocking someone like in this case, because he has a lazy eye or glass eye? I don't know what his situation is, but I gathered from comments here and elsewhere, he has a sight issue. People think it's harmless and people offended are precious, but why do it all? It's school yard humour tbh.
Ah! Ok. That makes more sense as to why woke is being used as an insult.

Yeah. The r word in that movie for me was never really great tbh, but I experience that through my daughter so understand why others don't see it as a problem.

The lazy or glass eye? Yeah, I don't know either tbh. My humour is probably more gutter than most on here, so I do get people are just trying to have a laugh.

But, you're right. Surely there are better things to have a go about?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d argue that there’s far more important things to be outraged about.
Agree with you and without doubt there are more important things to be outraged about.

But at the end of the day it's up to an individual to decide what they get upset about as we all have different backgrounds mate.

That's all I'm saying as I can see why he has so many emotions over this, as I have a similar like situation. And the last thing I can do is call him out for having those emotions.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's cock eyed the poor bloke lol
I didn't like what I saw from him this year. There was a game where he singly handily lost for the Storm (I can't remember the specific one). He's got decent speed but that's about it. His decision making and ball handling ain't that great... everyone deserves a 2nd or 3rd chance I guess...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry I’ve just seen this. Instead of being offended by what a few people said on an internet forum I was out with friends having dinner and a beer. Maybe try it sometime. Rather than point out the absolute hypocrisy of someone defending everyone with any disability under the same blanket and being offended on their behalves I’ll point out that calling me a moron and swearing at me wasn’t very nice. Was I hurt? No. Do I give a fuck? No. I do more for the disabled than this inbred hick will ever do but my original point went over his head and always will. We all have our causes but trying to lecture people on the internet about their jokes makes you look like an absolute flog but I guess you’re used to it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The kennel is so fucking funny. Apart from the snowflake OP the pussies trying to gang up on me didn’t have any issues about ANY of the jokes on here until I told snowflake to pull his head in. So typical. Cowards

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry I’ve just seen this. Instead of being offended by what a few people said on an internet forum I was out with friends having dinner and a beer. Maybe try it sometime. Rather than point out the absolute hypocrisy of someone defending everyone with any disability under the same blanket and being offended on their behalves I’ll point out that calling me a moron and swearing at me wasn’t very nice. Was I hurt? No. Do I give a fuck? No. I do more for the disabled than this inbred hick will ever do but my original point went over his head and always will. We all have our causes but trying to lecture people on the internet about their jokes makes you look like an absolute flog but I guess you’re used to it
Were you social distancing at the time?

Being serious though, as I said, everyone has a story so it's hard to know where to stand sometimes so I can see both sides of this. Fair play to him I say for sticking up for what he believes in and at least he's actually got some connection to the topic, but you can't control what offends others or not.

I can honestly feel and understand the pain he's in with things as I've gone through the same shit and still am. I've called out people on here for saying 'window lickers' and the like as I do find that offensive, but for me the main point is how people react to others. While it may be a stretch for me, for example, to compare this 'eye' incident with what I go through with my daughter (hence why I don't really get involved) I can at the same side understand why people get upset about it.

Some people get offended by things others don't, but we still need to try and respect them all the same.

Not a dig at you or anyone else for that matter, just an observation.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The kennel is so fucking funny. Apart from the snowflake OP the pussies trying to gang up on me didn’t have any issues about ANY of the jokes on here until I told snowflake to pull his head in. So typical. Cowards
Are you calling me a pussy?

Fucking love pussy in all honesty so it's not that big an insult in all honesty.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Were you social distancing at the time?

Being serious though, as I said, everyone has a story so it's hard to know where to stand sometimes so I can see both sides of this. Fair play to him I say for sticking up for what he believes in and at least he's actually got some connection to the topic, but you can't control what offends others or not.

I can honestly feel and understand the pain he's in with things as I've gone through the same shit and still am. I've called out people on here for saying 'window lickers' and the like as I do find that offensive, but for me the main point is how people react to others. While it may be a stretch for me, for example, to compare this 'eye' incident with what I go through with my daughter (hence why I don't really get involved) I can at the same side understand why people get upset about it.

Some people get offended by things others don't, but we still need to try and respect them all the same.

Not a dig at you or anyone else for that matter, just an observation.
I understand where you are coming from mate and I’m all for standing up for people who need it. Those that know me know that I do more than anyone to help out and have always bullied the bullies but I can’t stand people offended for everyone on everyone else’s behalf. It’s become very prevalent here in Aus with the ABC/leftie types and it’s fucking society. This guy was looking for someone to bite and then hides behind everyone else and the mods as you’ve seen in the lounge with those who like his posts

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the guy that saab couldnt get a hold of vs Manly? This guy may not be as skillful or experienced as cotric yet but hes got some speed and still young, cotric is a winger on a centre wage, if he was on a wingers wage id be happy to keep but Gould has obviously identified whoever paid that money for him fucked up. We cant have superstars all over the field, some we ll have to develop with coaching, this blokes a big unit and got speed, if he tidies up his defence and catching under the high ball, be clever business on the cheap and will allow us more cap space to resign/sign maybe some more players next year alongside Mahoney and Kikau.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from mate and I’m all for standing up for people who need it. Those that know me know that I do more than anyone to help out and have always bullied the bullies but I can’t stand people offended for everyone on everyone else’s behalf. It’s become very prevalent here in Aus with the ABC/leftie types and it’s fucking society. This guy was looking for someone to bite and then hides behind everyone else and the mods as you’ve seen in the lounge with those who like his posts
I haven't jumped in on you as I know you, and know that you're actually a really good guy. I don't personally find what you're saying offensive, but at the same time can understand where he's coming from.

I don't share the same views as you with many things, but respect where you're coming from on this matter.

As I said, I can understand from his background why he's jumped in two footed and studs up as things build up over time. While I can't say with good authority where his reasoning is coming from, I can relate as I've done it before.

Is it wrong to do that? No, not imo. Maybe a little misguided as there are other ways and topics to bring more awareness to the topic but at the same time I do understand where he's comign from.

Haven't seen who likes his posts, but I'd hope that the Mods aren't gunning for you or making issues about this as all you've done is back up what you've said.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven't jumped in on you as I know you, and know that you're actually a really good guy. I don't personally find what you're saying offensive, but at the same time can understand where he's coming from.

I don't share the same views as you with many things, but respect where you're coming from on this matter.

As I said, I can understand from his background why he's jumped in two footed and studs up as things build up over time. While I can't say with good authority where his reasoning is coming from, I can relate as I've done it before.

Is it wrong to do that? No, not imo. Maybe a little misguided as there are other ways and topics to bring more awareness to the topic but at the same time I do understand where he's comign from.

Haven't seen who likes his posts, but I'd hope that the Mods aren't gunning for you or making issues about this as all you've done is back up what you've said.
I agree mate and exactly my point. Do we only blow up on an internet forum when it is a personal trigger or should it be more consistent and balanced? The way he’s carried on and trying to target me rather than the dozens of posters who actually commented on the blokes eye shows low intellect and as you know probably the wrong target in myself

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree mate and exactly my point. Do we only blow up on an internet forum when it is a personal trigger or should it be more consistent and balanced? The way he’s carried on and trying to target me rather than the dozens of posters who actually commented on the blokes eye shows low intellect and as you know probably the wrong target in myself
Yeah, fair enough mate.

I'm not going to get into the whole 'low intellect' thing ... but plenty of people have had a dig about the eye thing and still are so you're certainly not the only person to be chewed out.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So let’s make sure there is no doubt or confusion in what I’m going to say..
I don’t need or want to hide behind anyone..I will gladly provide you my address in a pm and you can come and have a chat anytime you like..
I wasn’t waiting for anyone to bite..I spoke up on a situation that bothered me,and I would have no problem doing so again or being the person to be called out..which I have been in the past and unlike you..more than happy to take accountability and either apologise or simply remove a post..
I am here to talk about and hopefully get some genuine info on the club I love, and that’s pretty much it mate..
I am not,never have been and never will be a troll..I simply wanted to try and get Kennelers to be a little more personable and not be viewed by fellow Kennelers as just an avatar or username..it is 100% as innocent as that..not bothered if you believe that or not to be honest..
I helped raise my brothers through all sorts of situations where I needed to speak for them and get them to see they had no reason to feel uneasy around people..
I have been around people with disabilities for around 34 years..so this ‘HICK’ has seen and been a part of more than enough situations to comfortably speak up if I feel the need.
Lastly..your post saying I just make up shit regarding my home life or family or where I live..or whatever you have questioned..I am more than happy to provide any proof to show otherwise..
I won’t be speaking again regarding this post as I don’t want others feeling uncomfortable..
Enjoy your night

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So let’s make sure there is no doubt or confusion in what I’m going to say..
I don’t need or want to hide behind anyone..I will gladly provide you my address in a pm and you can come and have a chat anytime you like..
I wasn’t waiting for anyone to bite..I spoke up on a situation that bothered me,and I would have no problem doing so again or being the person to be called out..which I have been in the past and unlike you..more than happy to take accountability and either apologise or simply remove a post..
I am here to talk about and hopefully get some genuine info on the club I love, and that’s pretty much it mate..
I am not,never have been and never will be a troll..I simply wanted to try and get Kennelers to be a little more personable and not be viewed by fellow Kennelers as just an avatar or username..it is 100% as innocent as that..not bothered if you believe that or not to be honest..
I helped raise my brothers through all sorts of situations where I needed to speak for them and get them to see they had no reason to feel uneasy around people..
I have been around people with disabilities for around 34 years..so this ‘HICK’ has seen and been a part of more than enough situations to comfortably speak up if I feel the need.
Lastly..your post saying I just make up shit regarding my home life or family or where I live..or whatever you have questioned..I am more than happy to provide any proof to show otherwise..
I won’t be speaking again regarding this post as I don’t want others feeling uncomfortable..
Enjoy your night
PM sent

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to cop some flak on here but Storm fans seem to rate him from what I've seen on other forums
I don’t know what dogs fans are complaining about. I rate him highly. He has speed, height and strength. Isn’t that all you need in a winger these days.