Israel Folau back

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've explained as simply as I can how Folau was discriminatory, if you cannot understand it by now you never will.
Only against gay people or a whole range of people?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry, you seem to have missed my point entirely. Perhaps you should read the flow of conversation that I was responding to.
I've read 'em..... don't believe I have missed the point at all....you were essentially trying to counter/ invalidate an argument by saying pedophiles have made the same argument. I'm just expressing my opinion that bringing pedophiles into the conversation immediately qualifies as drawing some sort of comparison and I don't think there's any solid basis to draw that comparison.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just a reminder that Christian people and authorities killed everyone they could find and classify as heretic for 400+ years

this is not a group that should complain about anything

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've read 'em..... don't believe I have missed the point at all....you were essentially trying to counter/ invalidate an argument by saying pedophiles have made the same argument. I'm just expressing my opinion that bringing pedophiles into the conversation immediately qualifies as drawing some sort of comparison and I don't think there's any solid basis to draw that comparison.
Then your opinion is shown to be worthless through its complete error. My point in stating a simple fact was, broadly speaking, the same one that you made in your reply to me.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
just a reminder that Christian people and authorities killed everyone they could find and classify as heretic for 400+ years
Sorry Rod, that is factually incorrect. I'm not defending medieval Christianity, at whose feet (mostly the Catholics) lie an appalling level of atrocity and injustice, however the facts are that treatment of so called heretics was varied across that time space and from location to location. The definition of a heretic was itself variable. It is important to try and be accurate with information, too many people these days just say whatever truth they want to believe in as though it is fact, without any reference to reliable research and data.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’d all good if you bash/assault women, bash people, go to gaol or avoid gaol over seas for crimes, sexually abuse women, do drugs or do them on camera, get caught with drugs, be a drug cheat, high level drink driving and god knows what else but once you say something about gay ***** you are banned for ever!!! lmao fk that’s soft
It’s sounds like you’re talking about the Manly squad! :grinning:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned Izzy has broken none of our country's laws or committed no real crime and should be allowed back into the game.

Nothing but a witch hunt by the "alphabet people".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sorry Rod, that is factually incorrect. I'm not defending medieval Christianity, at whose feet (mostly the Catholics) lie an appalling level of atrocity and injustice, however the facts are that treatment of so called heretics was varied across that time space and from location to location. The definition of a heretic was itself variable. It is important to try and be accurate with information, too many people these days just say whatever truth they want to believe in as though it is fact, without any reference to reliable research and data.
yeah ok ill be more accurate, Catholics should stfu about any injustices made, protestants were victims as well as perpetrators so they have more credibility and I think the orthodox church stayed out of it mostly after they split so they are ok (but they are lucky because they hated the pope so much they probably just did the opposite out of spite, so Catholics went around killing people and they did the opposite)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah ok ill be more accurate, Catholics should stfu about any injustices made, protestants were victims as well as perpetrators so they have more credibility and I think the orthodox church stayed out of it mostly after they split so they are ok (but they are lucky because they hated the pope so much they probably just did the opposite out of spite, so Catholics went around killing people and they did the opposite)
That's um... better... thanks Rod... :grimacing::neutral:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did he treat them though? He didn't action anything that would classify him as treating them in a way. He was ADVISING THEM to repent. Last time I checked that wasn't a crime.
Most the people complaining would have just scrolled right past and not had a second thought about what he posted.. but when the media says jump, they jump.. why? because it fuels their egos, and they can look like a big hero on social media

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Then your opinion is shown to be worthless through its complete error. My point in stating a simple fact was, broadly speaking, the same one that you made in your reply to me.
Lol whatever. I’m
Too tired to argue tonight.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well there's more evidence this is all about the money.
If I call someone at work at fuckwit, they take offense, then I apologise, and I get fired, I can still file a lawsuit for unfair dismissal. Keep in mind what he said on his PERSONAL social media channel shouldn't result in the termination of his contract.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I call someone at work at fuckwit, they take offense, then I apologise, and I get fired, I can still file a lawsuit for unfair dismissal. Keep in mind what he said on his PERSONAL social media channel shouldn't result in the termination of his contract.
it's ridiculous bro.. but it's certainly not limited to 'discrimination' or whatever they considered Israel's actions to be.. I had a friend who was fired for simply not providing her employer with her Facebook details... what a time to be alive haha

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying sign him up and he should be allowed to play. Fake news.
Tell me which out side backs would u drop from tonga for a bloke who has been out of the game for over 10 years, oh and dont forget his brother john who also didnt make it in rugby league.
Stupid fake news. John folau to join his brother in the tongan backline. For who hoppa ? Stupid bullshit story.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took australian rugby all them years to realise they were paying a bloke massive coin who couldnt even play rugby.
This was there chance to get rid of the fraud. Look at the wallabys results since getting a real fullback in.
Folau...... over hyped rugby league winger,

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You don't think Israel Folau would walk in to the Tongan side in either the Fullback, Centre or Wing Position??

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that's where you're wrong because it should and it did.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have to query the so called parts of his contract that prevents him from thinking, or saying what he believes in.
I dont think anyone can legislate that. I know about non disclosure clauses etc, but that doesnt apply here.
I think Rugby Australia has fucked up big time.