Israel Folau back

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If I call someone at work at fuckwit, they take offense, then I apologise, and I get fired, I can still file a lawsuit for unfair dismissal. Keep in mind what he said on his PERSONAL social media channel shouldn't result in the termination of his contract.
Let’s see what the court decides, but if reports about the court document are true and he offered to apologise, admitted he had caused offence and was in breach of his social media contract are true, it’s a pretty big blow to his case.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And that's where you're wrong because it should and it did.
Based on what grounds? Your personal life and work life are meant to be segregated. If RA can't see this, they are in the wrong!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Let’s see what the court decides, but if reports about the court document are true and he offered to apologise, admitted he had caused offence and was in breach of his social media contract are true, it’s a pretty big blow to his case.
He apologised and admitted it caused offense, but WAS it in breach of his contract? We don't know what was in his contract.

Like I said I can say something in my workplace that someone takes offense to and apologise... however at the same time, if I didn't breach my contract, there are no grounds for termination.

Wahesh

Reaction score
it's ridiculous bro.. but it's certainly not limited to 'discrimination' or whatever they considered Israel's actions to be.. I had a friend who was fired for simply not providing her employer with her Facebook details... what a time to be alive haha
FMD ARE YOU SERIOUS? What the hell? So they hire her and then terminate her because what... she didn't accept them as a friend or something? That's ludicrous!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on what grounds? Your personal life and work life are meant to be segregated. If RA can't see this, they are in the wrong!
I've reiterated it multiple times in this thread, but just for you I'll do it one more time.

He signed a contract under the current CBA for Yawnion players that prohibited him doing what he did. HE BREACHED HIS CONTRACT!!!!!!

The end.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've reiterated it multiple times in this thread, but just for you I'll do it one more time.

He signed a contract under the current CBA for Yawnion players that prohibited him doing what he did. HE BREACHED HIS CONTRACT!!!!!!

The end.
...and again, you keep referring to him breaching his contract, we do not know what was in his contract. Let the courts settle it.

I wouldn't be surprised if an out of court settlement takes place in this case.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and again, you keep referring to him breaching his contract, we do not know what was in his contract. Let the courts settle it.

I wouldn't be surprised if an out of court settlement takes place in this case.
We do know what his contract required of him under their CBA, but you just keep ignoring it. See post 29.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to query the so called parts of his contract that prevents him from thinking, or saying what he believes in.
I dont think anyone can legislate that. I know about non disclosure clauses etc, but that doesnt apply here.
I think Rugby Australia has fucked up big time.
No....sponsorship legislates the game. Rugby had no choice to sack him.
Plus hes toxic to a team. Not one man is bigger than any sport, especially a gentlemans game like rugby. Rugby australia will win.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned Izzy has broken none of our country's laws or committed no real crime and should be allowed back into the game.

Nothing but a witch hunt by the "alphabet people".
Ask the sponsors that.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD ARE YOU SERIOUS? What the hell? So they hire her and then terminate her because what... she didn't accept them as a friend or something? That's ludicrous!
yeah she was there for a few months and then the employees were all asked to provide their social media accounts, so because she refused, they terminated her... I mean there is probably some legal avenues she could have taken, but she probably couldn't be bothered seeing as she had no plans of being there long term, but still.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He apologised and admitted it caused offense, but WAS it in breach of his contract? We don't know what was in his contract.

Like I said I can say something in my workplace that someone takes offense to and apologise... however at the same time, if I didn't breach my contract, there are no grounds for termination.
I haven't seen the court documents, obviously.....but a number of papers have published reports claiming they say he admitted he was in breach of the code and agreed to let RA vet his future social media posts before doing a 180. Things are not looking good for him right now. It will be interesting to see how he responds. It's looking like he took a butter knife to a gun fight, tbh :P

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People crying poor izzy. Bullshit. People are actually supporting this trouble making fuck wit.
All the money he made off rugby and its fans, now he is trying to bring a sport and all its fans and past respected players for 100 years, down to his grubby bullshit and money.
Then calls himself a man of god, a mormon.
Absolute bullshit. Ive seen this fraud drunk off his face being a total fucking idiot.
Hes a fucking fake that has always been and always will be about izzy, but yeah bring him back to league.
I would love to know how the tongan players that put tonga on the map, feel about this fraud just waltzing in and taking someones spot. Hes a toxic **** that deserves everything he fucking gets the lying fraud.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't think Israel Folau would walk in to the Tongan side in either the Fullback, Centre or Wing Position??
No i dont. Not unless they want too lose all credibility they have worked so hard for, for free. To accomodate a money hungry toxic player. I dont think thats what hoppa, jason and kristian wolfe are about.
Iizzy represents himself,thats why the senoir wallaby players wanted him gone.
They play folau. Its the death of tongan rugby league. I reckon the preaching bitch would get folded in half coming back to league. Took money bill 15 games to catch back up in 2013 and sonny is twice the athlete and twice as hard as that folau the little bitch.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if rugby Australia has to state everything that folau could do to breach the contract then it would be 187,000 pages long and take 2 years for his team of lawyers to read

things that can get folau sacked

1. being convicted of murder
2. convicted for manslaughter
3. convicted for rape
4. convicted for fraud
5. convicted for drink driving
6. convicted for pedophilia
--
--
--
284. in possession of illegal drugs
285. in possession of drugs without prescription
286. in possession of a knife
287. in possession of a gun
288. in possession of a bomb
289. in possession of a baseball bat
--
--
--
2145. donating money to ISIS
2146. verbally expressing support for ISIS
2147. tweeting support for ISIS
--
--
--
4878. stabbing animals
4879. stabbing toy dolls
4880. stabbing clothes on a clothesline
--
--
18221. verbally mocking gay people
18222. mocking gay people on twitter
18223. mocking gay people by sign language
18224. mocking gay people by t shirt
18225. mocking gay people by car livery
--
--
34848. stealing someones chocolate bar
34849. stealing someones pizza
34850. stealing someones hamburger
--
--
483027. taking off your shirt during a press conference and rubbing your nipples
483028. spitting during a press conference
483029. eating food during a press conference and not answering questions
--
--
1920384. bringing binoculars to a nudist beach
1920385. taking photos at a nudist beach
--
--
4283086. pouring alcohol over a person in public
4283087. smearing a person with Nutella in public
--
--
11370899. playing a practical joke on someone and they suffer a heart attack
11370900. playing a practical joke on someone and they fall down suffering an injury
11370901. playing a practical joke on someone and they go into shock
--
--
83066290. intentionally playing golf slowly to hold up everyone else
83066291. intentionally hitting a golf shot to cause damage to property
--
--
23057209945. touching strippers
23057209946. having sex with strippers night before a game
--
--
948229597262593. sending someone a pizza as a joke
948229597262594. littering in an uber or taxi
948229597262595. having sex in an uber or taxi
--
198375720285732088. dressing up as batman and trying to fight crime
198375720285732089. dressing up as superman and trying to fight crime
--
84722040842665492053626. asking a woman if you can taste her breast milk
84722040842665492053627. asking a woman if you can try on her bra
--
1830326693920735399202066. having mock sex with a dog
--
1834726254539908463522905073. taking off your shoes and forcing people to smell your feet

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No i dont. Not unless they want too lose all credibility they have worked so hard for, for free. To accomodate a money hungry toxic player. I dont think thats what hoppa, jason and kristian wolfe are about.
Iizzy represents himself,thats why the senoir wallaby players wanted him gone.
They play folau. Its the death of tongan rugby league. I reckon the preaching bitch would get folded in half coming back to league. Took money bill 15 games to catch back up in 2013 and sonny is twice the athlete and twice as hard as that folau the little bitch.
Yeah don't agree, but I don't know any Tongan players personally or know how they feel about him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah don't agree, but I don't know any Tongan players personally or know how they feel about him.
well actually there were players on Instagram at least throwing their support behind Izzy so that's a load of crap what old mate just said

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Why should the NRL have to follow suit with Rugby anyway.

Bogus decision by Rugby enforced from the viewpoint of the PC Left.

Castle has handled all this very poorly.