ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Highlights: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/09/17/highlights_penrith_p.html

Abbey can't tackle ... first try tackle attempt PATHETIC.
Taulaus run .... BEAST!
Sloppy defence on the edges cost us.
Bad misses by both Griffin and Abbey for two of those tries.

The more I see of Abbey, the less I think of his chances of success in first grade. He is only 20 but has played against men for the past twp seasons and has not really advanced.

Like a lot of other young players he looked the goods in U20 but that is a whole different world.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Abbey plays as if he is afraid of the collision in attack and defence.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought cleeland went MIA
Lewis at least tried things however made some mistakes
Forwards got dominated
Penrith won speed of play the ball and line speed
Game over

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad misses by both Griffin and Abbey for two of those tries.

The more I see of Abbey, the less I think of his chances of success in first grade. He is only 20 but has played against men for the past twp seasons and has not really advanced.

Like a lot of other young players he looked the goods in U20 but that is a whole different world.
I have felt the same way regarding abbey

I just don't think it's in him unfortunately for him

Has plenty going for him
But sadly plenty going against him

His Vision in defence appears to be terrible and often results in his positional play being found out and that has often enabled the opposition plenty of try's

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wow great defense. Well done I think even Josh Reynolds could have played better.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was Des at the game? If so his job must be safe if not gone
The way they played it looked like Des was coaching them. If only Tolman was playing. With his rampaging, bullocking style he would have made the difference.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is it with Sundays?
More gutter tactics, the boys were defiant in the circumstances until the end.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching the game on Fox was even better with "The Milkman" as co-commentator FFS :rage: needless to say after 5 minutes the mute button was engaged.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When does Abbeys contract expire? anyone know? the Guy just does not cut the Mustard FFS and they just keep smashing him!! must be those scary tribal Tattoos on his skinny right arm.
He's off at the end of next season. He always seems to hesitate attacking the ball or hitting holes. Most players his size make up for it with electric pace but he doesn't have it. He hasn't really improved at all since he arrived.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way they played it looked like Des was coaching them. If only Tolman was playing. With his rampaging, bullocking style he would have made the difference.
You need to buy some quality Bate Dude, the stuff you are using is way off!!:tonguewink:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's off at the end of next season. He always seems to hesitate attacking the ball or hitting holes. Most players his size make up for it with electric pace but he doesn't have it. He hasn't really improved at all since he arrived.
He just hasn't filled out as much as I thought he would, besides him contributing absolute rubbish throughout the season and thats if he is ever injury free enough to get on the field in the first place which has been minimal in 2017.
Maybe be will next year? who knows?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think the only thing stopping Abbey is himself. I can see that he "could" be a solid player but others have said, he seems to hesitate etc so until he believes in himself he will struggle.
On another note, Keebra Park....Qld school boys game today in Brissie showed a couple of our signed young players. Prop and a 5/8. Both looked really nice!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the only thing stopping Abbey is himself. I can see that he "could" be a solid player but others have said, he seems to hesitate etc so until he believes in himself he will struggle.
On another note, Keebra Park....Qld school boys game today in Brissie showed a couple of our signed young players. Prop and a 5/8. Both looked really nice!
Stacey Jones said he was too soft for the NRL while he was at the Warriors, obviously still the same issue now.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stacey Jones said he was too soft for the NRL while he was at the Warriors, obviously still the same issue now.
And ya got blokes with no ability going hard every game, and guys like this not showing a bit of heart! Pisses me off!
Reminds me of footy days, got blokes 6,2 and 110kgs as soft as fucking butter! And I used to think ****, if I had a few more inches ( jokes aside) n another 20kg ya soft fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.