ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We are playing like the Swans and Eels this weekend - completely off.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to resign licha woolford is hopeless
You know what the problem is I bet Hasler is coaching today (cos he has nothing to do now except count his money) they sure like the first grade side playing one man out each play the ball 10 behind and 10 mins to go and not even playing like they have in recent games and you are right Woolford is hopeless resign Lichaa

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis and cleland mia both have alot to learn moses/foran def our best halves combo for now

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of these guys have saved their worst game of the year for this one unfortunately.
That is true. So disappointed that the boys could not lift for this week.

Was hoping upon hope that ABC radio was doing a broadcast of this game but no; they have the Wyong Roos vs. Terrigal Sharks central coast grand final on....

Well, we scored but only have one play to do the impossible......

If we do this you will hear me in Sydney...ironic that this score is identical to the other game today.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We had a go but we lost at least 10 seconds there because the Pampers laid allover us.......

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too little too late

The referee did everything possible to get us a win and we just didnt care

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing I can say, and it is not sour grapes, Penrith will not get within cooee of Wyong next week. AND on this weeks performance neither would we.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I can say, and it is not sour grapes, Penrith will not get within cooee of Wyong next week.
You have watched a lot more reggies than I have, but from what I have seen over the past few weeks, I'm inclined to agree.

Was a pretty exciting final couple of minutes.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Breaks my heart seeing Woolford in tears. Even though we maybe felt effort was not there, it does at least mean they didn't not care about the game. It hurts...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.