ISP finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the semi finals of the ISP be televised on free to air? They have been showing one game a week which gives us a chance to see the younger players having a go. Just wondering if anyone knows if finals will also televised.

Plus im keen to see how Carr and other players mentioned here go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think some of the games will be, and probably the final series.

Ch9 / 9now.com.au only televise one ISP game. Foxtel show several.

Keep an eye on the Juniors subforum in the NSW Cup thread, as I update those threads with such details.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some of the games will be, and probably the final series.

Ch9 / 9now.com.au only televise one ISP game. Foxtel show several.

Keep an eye on the Juniors subforum in the NSW Cup thread, as I update those threads with such details.

Okay Thanks Mr I.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the ISP team goes week one. Top 4 spot is crucial. They start the finals next week? So if they finish bottom half of top 8 and lose first game there out. And Martins cameo would of been for nothing.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good side named for us this week, although still not the strongest we could have due to the few players who are currently filling in in the NRL side.

Will be interesting to see what happens come end of Round 25 next weekend although depending on where we finish we may be playing elimination footy nest week. If Mounties win and we lose they will displace us from fourth, likewise if Wests beat the Jets and we lose we also drop down. Need to make a statement and finish strongly giving us the best chance to advance further. I am excited for the boys as they have tried really hard all year and deserve better than a quick exit. Go the Intrust boys!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Dogsville
@dogluva - pencil it in the diary.
@Kip Drordy @ALX25 - For Your Info

Just updated threads for NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, including TV schedules. Closing this thread up now.

Jersey Flegg: Prelim and Grand Finals being streamed live via NSWRL.COM.AU website.
NSW Cup: All games are either on Foxtel or Ch9 (alternating), with finals on Ch9.

Jersey Flegg: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/2018-jersey-flegg-discussion-thread.108406/
NSW Cup: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...l-intrust-super-cup-discussion-thread.108407/

Status
Not open for further replies.