isnt it about time EL MASRI left already !!!

Is Hazem Elmasri a LIABILITY ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p0rn.star

Hazem.... ZzZzZz

Im so over hazem el masri ive said it before and i'll say it again do we really need him in our great team ? i see hazem as nothing more than a liability and cringe when he takes a run up or should i say a run SIDE WAYS ... im prepared to put the question out there HAS ANY ONE GAINED MORE METERS IN A GAME or EVEN IN THERE CAREER ( SIDEWAYS ) than mr el masri i hate it when people bag out the bulldogs about how were employing a winger for kicking ability only ... and i agree it makes me sick to see this guy run out for the greatest foootball side in the world ... why do we need him ... why cant we spend the money were WASTING on him and spend it else where like development

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not me with a fake account, i swear lol

P

p0rn.star

Why do we need EL MASRI

time and time again i pose the question why the hell is hazem elmasri still playing forst grade football ... its ridiculous , i cant believe were employing this guy for kicking ability alone ... i mean i know the guy holds records but none other than with his boots including most meters gained sideways ... i love the bulldogs and there my team for life but i hate seeing hazem still play for the dogs because i know that we have juniors who could do better on the wing spot than hazem currently is .... he kicks and does nothing more ... its disgusting and embarrasing

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
get over it he is on the team and if he didnt deserve to be there then he wouldnt

P

p0rn.star

He is over rated and over paid

Hazem posses 2 skills ...
1. Kicking of which he isnt as accurate as he was in the past
2. Runing side ways and diving in tackles ( submission ) and gaining more metres sideways than he does running forward

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem posses 2 skills ...
1. Kicking of which he isnt as accurate as he was in the past
2. Runing side ways and diving in tackles ( submission ) and gaining more metres sideways than he does running forward
like i said get over it

he's not going no where

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i agree. delete the thread! he's on the team cause he's earned his spot!

P

p0rn.star

guys i love the dogs and im not meaning to bad mouth hazem but im jutssick of seeing money go to waste and a guy on the wing for kicking ability only ... i juts dont think his performances week in week out justify his place in the side, the money spent on hazem could have been spent on juniors we have lost like karl filiga

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i love the dogs and im not meaning to bad mouth hazem but im jutssick of seeing money go to waste and a guy on the wing for kicking ability only ... i juts dont think his performances week in week out justify his place in the side, the money spent on hazem could have been spent on juniors we have lost like karl filiga
wat the hell r u listening to wat ur saying

Status
Not open for further replies.