Is your best defense always to attack?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A leg sweep to knock them off their feet then put them in a choke until you decide what to do next.
Gotta watch one punch law, but if they throw one have a go, then call the pigs anyway and see if being assaulted can get you some compo then hold a free drinks party in his name.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Steel capped boots.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once there was a hobo on the train at night having a go at everyone. He comes my way and started screaming and carry on.. I pushed him in the face as he was in my personal space. Then he lunges at me and I kicked him back into a train seat. He absolutely lost his shit and comes at me.. the train security stepped in between and ushered him into next carriage.

As it was late night the train service ended and everyone had to get off the train.. we both step off at different doors but at same time.. he sees me and screams and charges at me.

I lined him up, braced myself, stepped into him and absolutely threw the hardest elbow and luckily collected him right on the chin. He just dropped cold, right on the spot. The cracking sound was like a baseball being hit for a home run... Blood everywhere..

Police came and recognised him, said to me he gets into fights every friday night.

Police let me go and the witnesses confirmed he was hassling everyone on train.

I had his teeth marks which cut the skin in my elbow. (Which I also went to hospital to get checked out).

It seemed the best defense was to attack, if I tried to grapple with him, who knows what could happen near a trainline, everyone in close proximity. One elbow ended the discussion.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once there was a hobo on the train at night having a go at everyone. He comes my way and started screaming and carry on.. I pushed him in the face as he was in my personal space. Then he lunges at me and I kicked him back into a train seat. He absolutely lost his shit and comes at me.. the train security stepped in between and ushered him into next carriage.

As it was late night the train service ended and everyone had to get off the train.. we both step off at different doors but at same time.. he sees me and screams and charges at me.

I lined him up, braced myself, stepped into him and absolutely threw the hardest elbow and luckily collected him right on the chin. He just dropped cold, right on the spot. The cracking sound was like a baseball being hit for a home run... Blood everywhere..

Police came and recognised him, said to me he gets into fights every friday night.

Police let me go and the witnesses confirmed he was hassling everyone on train.

I had his teeth marks which cut the skin in my elbow. (Which I also went to hospital to get checked out).

It seemed the best defense was to attack, if I tried to grapple with him, who knows what could happen near a trainline, everyone in close proximity. One elbow ended the discussion.
b987bc6a7d2fd3f66060a8a30edc777033a221999c428cebe1b5e4546c9531fe.jpg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Despite my previous post about not fighting. I king hit a guy once he hit me first but anyway only thing that saved me I still reckon to this day is he fell back into the glass of a bus stop it crumpled in and broke his fall to the footpath. Middle of George street pissed at 3:00am.

Got chased and arrested and I can tell you it’s not fun or cool in any way when you get told that the Ambulance is saying it’s not good he’s breathing but not waking up.

That sick feeling I will never forget thinking what have I done for what?

Long story short he did wake up and stupidly refused to get in the ambulance and in the process a fight started with his mates and the police and all he’ll broke loose.

A million other things happened but the police unhandcuffed me and said he doesn’t want to
cooperate and for now you can go we will be in contact and it will be investigated.

Despite waiting to hear the bloke dropped dead the next morning or getting charged I went a good 3 months waiting for a call that I’m in trouble never came. But I learnt my lesson as to why you should avoid fighting. Could have been very different and changed my life forever.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Despite my previous post about not fighting. I king hit a guy once he hit me first but anyway only thing that saved me I still reckon to this day is he fell back into the glass of a bus stop it crumpled in and broke his fall to the footpath. Middle of George street pissed at 3:00am.

Got chased and arrested and I can tell you it’s not fun or cool in any way when you get told that the Ambulance is saying it’s not good he’s breathing but not waking up.

Long story short he did wake up and stupidly refused to get in the ambulance and in the process a fight started with his mates and the police and all he’ll broke loose.

A million other things happened but the police unhandcuffed me and said he doesn’t want to
cooperate and for now you can go we will be in contact and it will be investigated.

Despite waiting to hear the bloke dropped dead the next morning or getting charged I went a good 3 months waiting for a call that I’m in trouble never came. But I learnt my lesson as to why you should avoid fighting. Could have been very different and changed my life forever.
Still I don’t really recall most of it as I was blind but what I would have given to see the footage of it as I’m sure there was as we were in George Street outside of Town Hall.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

It's good to share these wisdoms. You might help a young bloke on here :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's good to share these wisdoms. You might help a young bloke on here :grinning:
Seriously the absolute sick feeling of thinking I just want to go home how the fuck did this night end up like this. Then police coming up to you face down middle of George street footpath handcuffed behind your back 100 people watching (thank god it was before smart phones with high quality videos) and the police officer coming up saying he is not looking good mate you’ll be coming back with us tonight. I didn’t even care about that whole side of it I just hoped he was okay. Anyway if I was a cat I used up about 8 lives that night and was very lucky

To this day I would love to meet the guy shake his hand ask what ended up happening that night if he was okay what actually happened after with any medical stuff or why I never heard from police or what happened as he obviously would have been taken to hospital and apologise and thank him for just really not fucking dying really.

The entire thing was so unnecessary it was disgusting.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seriously the absolute sick feeling of thinking I just want to go home how the fuck did this night end up like this. Then police coming up to you face down middle of George street footpath handcuffed behind your back 100 people watching (thank god it was before smart phones with high quality videos) and the police officer coming up saying he is not looking good mate you’ll be coming back with us tonight. I didn’t even care about that whole side of it I just hoped he was okay. Anyway if I was a cat I used up about 8 lives that night and was very lucky
Would have been terrible but you learnt a valuable lesson and able to pass on the wisdom...sometimes that's the way it pans out. He got lucky aa well by the sounds.

Unfortunately these days, young blokes don't seem to have the empathy sufficient to care enough or realise the earth shattering repercussions for the rest of their lives and their families.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

To this day I would love to meet the guy shake his hand ask what ended up happening that night if he was okay what actually happened after with any medical stuff or why I never heard from police or what happened as he obviously would have been taken to hospital and apologise and thank him for just really not fucking dying really.

The entire thing was so unnecessary it was disgusting.
Whilst that is scary, if you were defending yourself, I wouldn't worry about it. It could have been you laid out not breathing if you didn't take appropriate action.

To the youngsters on here, don't start throwing punches if someone has a smart arse mouth, or if someone embarrassed you, only if you honestly feel a situation will escalate to violence. You genuinely feel it will evolve to an exchange of blows. Be first always.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Whilst that is scary, if you were defending yourself, I wouldn't worry about it. It could have been you laid out not breathing if you didn't take appropriate action.

To the youngsters on here, don't start throwing punches if someone has a smart arse mouth, or if someone embarrassed you, only if you honestly feel a situation will escalate to violence. You genuinely feel it will evolve to an exchange of blows. Be first always.
There are a million more aspects to it though. If he had not woken up. I would have still been in trouble as it was not appropriate force. Would have disappointed and worried my family would have destroyed another family would have never forgiven myself time in custody or having to come up with bale even. Potential work and future careers opportunities destroyed, crushing shame. Mental Health issues caused on a lot of people always having it on your mind. Those are only a few I thought of laying face down handcuffed in George Street that night.

Last edited:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Definitely don’t dog shot someone bro I don’t condone fighting the only fights I’ve been involved in I haven’t started nor have the people I’m with but there is nothing more dangerous then hitting someone when they’re relaxed and not expecting it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Definitely don’t dog shot someone bro I don’t condone fighting the only fights I’ve been involved in I haven’t started nor have the people I’m with but there is nothing more dangerous then hitting someone when they’re relaxed and not expecting it
I agree. This incident wasn’t really a dog shot but was so unnecessary I could have walked away a million times but no kept on going with it. So dumb.