Is this the worst Nrl side ever?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it is the worst administration over the last 6 years. (Dibsaster Rae Rae + this current board)

Massive fan base and financial capabilities that other clubs could dream of... yet we assemble one of the worst rosters along with reserve grade coaching staff.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are the worst side that I can remember that can't score. Defending is not that bad. Oh look I don't know......too confusing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We aren't that bad.

Parra 2013 was worse. Remember, we are never thumped 50+

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah I've seen crappier teams Newton Norths in the late 70s as a kid Atleast this one don't get flogged much
Yes I have to,but none as stupid as this lot,fair dinkum I reckon u would find a better iq,at the zoo,than our lot.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A good way to think about it is if every player was on the open market who would be signed, very few.

In fact quite a few players aren't contracted next year and there's zero interest.

Certainly one of the worst bulldogs sides to be fielded.
Most of the guys would be picked up, but as backups only in the extended squad.

That's all your problem is, we just don't have those 3/4 marquees needed

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Parra and Knights team during recent years were terrible. The annoying thing about this team is they don't get scorelines put on them each week which somehow gives me hope that they will win, only to end up disappointed and messing up my weekend.
Try being a lakers fan too. Might need to go for a cardiogram tomorrow. Watching that shit back to back can’t be good for your health :p

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have to,but none as stupid as this lot,fair dinkum I reckon u would find a better iq,at the zoo,than our lot.
We got no one who can manage a game foz can't manage for shit I'm not keen on green but he can manage a game I'd also grab Marshall for next year we need an on field general

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The try from the scrum was woeful, but the two missed conversions while Holland stood there scratching his nuts was a bit much.
We tackled well in the end, but ran out of steam.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The try from the scrum was woeful, but the two missed conversions while Holland stood there scratching his nuts was a bit much.
We tackled well in the end, but ran out of steam.
You knew they were scoring there lol, said to my dad when it was packed "Don in the corner" was close.
You can just tell how shit our defensive systems and players are when that occasion presents itself as we've let in so many tries like it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cam someone mansplain to me why Holland isn't the kicker?

What? 82% accuracy And proven under pressure not enough ?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just cant believe some of the amateur things im seeing, this side would struggle for top 8 in the superleague thats how bad it is
They'd be thrashed by an under sevens netball team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not even close.. some mass exaggerations and short memories in this thread..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think the 08 team would beat these Chihuahua poofs.

If not it would be a very close game.