Is this Dolphins jersey the ugliest thing in Australian sport?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
come back to us
I can't support loser teams anymore, I just can't take the sads anymore. Liverpool, Bulldog...all losers. Need to find a new sport and pick the best team so I get a win :tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
On the upside no player is going to get hit by a car while wearing it (hi vis)

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't support loser teams anymore, I just can't take the sads anymore. Liverpool, Bulldog...all losers. Need to find a new sport and pick the best team so I get a win :tearsofjoy:
Seems you are the jinx to teams. :tearsofjoy: :p

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So YOUR the reason..yeah good take your support elsewhere..! :D

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might not be the best jersey but I’ll still cheer for them when they play Parra, Easts and Melbourne.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What was wrong with just using their retro jersey (ie: same orangey red colour but the whole jersey)?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like shit they should let there fans pick from some designs some of those people on instagram do some good designs even if it’s classic manufacturing them

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind the jersey tbh. It is hard being a new team and to me it looks better than most Titans or Warriors jerseys

The logo should be this. I doubt it would even cost them much to buy it off Aaron.

literally had everything they needed here. maybe they added the beige to differentiate between them and st george? that’s the only logical reason i can come up with but even then it’s a head scratcher

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score