Is there something you are or were great at.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True story. Was at a USyd Engineering party (1980's) and as per norm for USyd, the freshies cop a hard time. Lot of USyd Engineers play rugby so big boys amongst the crew (back then). Anyways, a 5ft freshie was partying and was "convinced" that throwing him along the table to knock all the bottles off was cool and an easy initiation. Sort of have to remember we were all smashed, young and stupid.

Anyways, picture 2 guys holding the freshie horizontal and doing the 1, 2, 3 along the table. All good except just before take off, the freshie panicked and bang, head first into the end of the table. Out like a light, ambos were worried about spinal injuries, Uni booted the 2 culprits and that 'welcome' party was hence forth banned. That was ok - they played rugby, they deserve no sympathy.

I didn't care too much, I was only there as a guest. Made the news at the time too. I believe the freshie had no permanent issues apart from being 2" shorter but he sued the Uni and got a nice payout so everyone really was a winner in the end.

Ahhh - those were the days :innocent:
Good tip for young players.. keep your midgets under 4 foot 6… :tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
TBT, some of the girls thought the boys had killed him. For someone in a normal state of mind, very distressing. After a gazillion spliffs and two yard glass chugs, I was not in a normal state of mind. I remember laughing so fckng hard I fell to the ground.

If you're a kenneller 4'10" (ex 5') guy and you're reading this. I'm sorry dude. Didn't mean to laugh but fck it was funny.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So pissed again, 2nd time in a week and 2nd time in six months. So I’ll give a say because and before the chronic wankers take over the thread.

Maybe later I’ll explain why I was and why I did it and why and why and why and how and how, but for now I’ll just say it’s something I’m not proud of in many ways…. but also something as Walter White said “ I was good at it” and can’t deny myself that, don’t want to deny myself that. I was the best, and I’m proud of that even though I’ll never do it again because I’m not proud of what it may have done to others, even though abuse is a personal choice.

Many will judge me bad and I understand that, I do have my remorse myself, I’d hate to think I affected the youth of today, which I probably did and have to live with.

…. But I was fucking good at it, and know I was. Simply the best. It’s best thing I’ve been at in my life, and I’ve been good at some things, but there’s nothing I’ve been better at than this and nothing anybody is better at than me… except MAYBE one other.

I’m one of the greatest, now or ever. On the whole fucking planet.

Any cops (who were all very fair to me) or righteous types, do understand I have been arrested, tried and convicted for the following so there’s nothing new here.

What I was great at, without doubt 2nd best in Aus, with an argument as perhaps being THE best, is by it’s technical term -

Cultivate prohibited plant by enhanced indoor means, namely cannabis.

or…

Growing hydro dope.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So pissed again, 2nd time in a week and 2nd time in six months. So I’ll give a say because and before the chronic wankers take over the thread.

Maybe later I’ll explain why I was and why I did it and why and why and why and how and how, but for now I’ll just say it’s something I’m not proud of in many ways…. but also something as Walter White said “ I was good at it” and can’t deny myself that, don’t want to deny myself that. I was the best, and I’m proud of that even though I’ll never do it again because I’m not proud of what it may have done to others, even though abuse is a personal choice.

Many will judge me bad and I understand that, I do have my remorse myself, I’d hate to think I affected the youth of today, which I probably did and have to live with.

…. But I was fucking good at it, and know I was. Simply the best. It’s best thing I’ve been at in my life, and I’ve been good at some things, but there’s nothing I’ve been better at than this and nothing anybody is better at than me… except MAYBE one other.

Any cops (who were all very fair to me) or righteous types, do understand I have been arrested, tried and convicted for the following so there’s nothing new here.

What I was great at, without doubt 2nd best in Aus, with an argument as perhaps being THE best, is by it’s technical term -

or…

Growing hydro dope.
In the words of a brilliant man....

"Hey, hey, hey, hey........smoke weed every day"

PS give us samples or GTFO lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

or…

Growing hydro dope.
Fuck dude you need help. The only remorse I would have if I were u was that u probably ripped off someones electricity or water to do it. Dopes legal in half the US and half the known world, medical dope is legal here. Rec dope will be legal here in 5 years.

Personally, had my first cone @13 - had my last about 4 mins ago. Only diff today vs 30+ years ago is the brekkie cones stopped. Have 2 degrees, well respected job, family etc. etc. For those who went off the rails, they were probably going off the rails anyway.

Its shite you've got a record for something that ultimately will be legal. Be comfortable bro, you made your choices, never regret them. Its called living and I'd rather live and fck up than not live at all.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck dude you need help. The only remorse I would have if I were u was that u probably ripped off someones electricity or water to do it. Dopes legal in half the US and half the known world, medical dope is legal here. Rec dope will be legal here in 5 years.

Personally, had my first cone @13 - had my last about 4 mins ago. Only diff today vs 30+ years ago is the brekkie cones stopped. Have 2 degrees, well respected job, family etc. etc. For those who went off the rails, they were probably going off the rails anyway.

Its shite you've got a record for something that ultimately will be legal. Be comfortable bro, you made your choices, never regret them. Its called living and I'd rather live and fck up than not live at all.
I did say that abuse is a personal choice and I believe it.

But at the same time in hindsight I wouldn’t have wanted my dope to end up in the hands of kids, and as I had no control over it down the chain, I can’t say it didn’t.

And I do regret that.

Adults old enough to make their own informed choices, good or bad, smoke it if you got it, or not.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I did say that abuse is a personal choice and I believe it.

But at the same time in hindsight I wouldn’t have wanted my dope to end up in the hands of kids, and as I had no control over it down the chain, I can’t say it didn’t.

And I do regret that.

Adults old enough to make their own informed choices, good or bad, smoke it if you got it, or not.
Your call but can tell you, grew up in houso, dope was everywhere and we all smoked. TBH, cannot think of one person back then that I can say, dope was the problem. Its a long fckng list of the other issues they had and can say in some respect knowing what I know and saw, dope gave them an escape from some serious horror stories.

Hear what you are saying but think its a furphy that dope is the 'big' evil. Sure, some get on and cannot control themselves but if dope wasn't there, bet it would be something else probably a lot harder.

Anyways - hope it works out for you bro.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
On a side note, I really do believe we should have a midget thread.
At my primary school (early 2000s) there was this midget in my year. He was a firey little ****, use to do multiple cartwheels was fucking hilarious to watch...felt like the circus some days

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In the words of a brilliant man....

"Hey, hey, hey, hey........smoke weed every day"

PS give us samples or GTFO lol
You’ll have to ask the NSW Police for those samples, if they’re giving any out.

Last edited:

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Too late, probably already sold them lol
They ended up with 3.6k, so they said anyway.

But it was wet, probably about halfish that cured.

Was tempted to ask them to present it in court, at which time it would’ve been a bag of mould. But legal advise was not to play the smart arse because there was plenty of pictures of it on the scales and lab reports and all the rest of it and wet or dry they don’t care.