Is there anything more annoying that a Parra fan after a couple of wins?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL was that Rowdy Randy Savage sporting a Dragons jersey?

"Go Parra"
Guy: "KEEP GOING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Reminds me of the time me and my mates used to travel around Huntingwood/Great Western and beep and prostitutes and yell out "do you work at LJ Hooker". I remember once a lovely craggy mess of a woman spat and threw a stiletto at the car.
Or when we used to do laps of Church St and slowly drive past asknig people if they had a car we could borrow.

Good times... good times.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL was that Rowdy Randy Savage sporting a Dragons jersey?
Thought it was Kyle Sandilands at first glimpse haha. Quite an unusual look a tucked in jersey with black trousers and pink joggers

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bulldog supporters suddenly loving and wanting back sbw and liking Mundine lolz. Also doggies supporters or apparent supporters just annoying everyone playing the fkn drums non stop. Luckily the police kicked a lot of em out coz they were just there for trouble.
Eels supporters are actual parasitic cancer cells though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah bulldog supporters suddenly loving and wanting back sbw and liking Mundine lolz. Also doggies supporters or apparent supporters just annoying everyone playing the fkn drums non stop. Luckily the police kicked a lot of em out coz they were just there for trouble.
Eels supporters are actual parasitic cancer cells though.
Wait what @Realist90 .... did they ban the little drummer boys from games?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno if they banned them or they kicked certain ones out that were fucking pests. Like it was a shit game I didn’t need the extra fkn noise in my ear holes.
It’s embarraing I used to be one of those victims that would cry and think I’d be doing nothing wrong and only got kicked out coz I was Leb lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's still the ultimate achievement to win the wooden spoon while cheating the salary cap.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's still the ultimate achievement to win the wooden spoon while cheating the salary cap.
TWICE. Imagine taking steroids in a race and coming last.... Twice.

No other team in any country in any sport at any time has cheated and came last... Twice.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
At least if we get the spoon it's one that's come with a legit team that's under the salary cap!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To put things into perspective this is how many wooden spoons Parra have. Plus one. 14, most of any current nrl team.

These cars were brand new when Parra last won a premiership.

This movie just came out

This man was prime minister

And Nighbours debuted on TV....

Just a reminder.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To put things into perspective this is how many wooden spoons Parra have. Plus one. 14, most of any current nrl team.

This movie just came out

Just a reminder.
Kylie Minogue looked like this...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one even comes
Close to a Parramatta fan after a few wins. 2017 was literally hell for me and then last year when they lost their first six all I heard were autistic comments like this “we will still win the comp” “Radrada is coming back” had a **** I know chuck 500 on them to win the comp after they lost the first six. Every single one of them can get fcked

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You would honestly have to enjoy sticking a jar up your ass and having it break to be a Parra fan.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Uve seen one man one jar Havnt u berries
The Googly Eye revision cracked me up so much. Someone even put an entry for it on IMDB LOL.

That said, for the curious and uninformed you'll have to Google it. Posting it on here (or a link to it) is an instant ban.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Googly Eye revision cracked me up so much. Someone even put an entry for it on IMDB LOL.

That said, for the curious and uninformed you'll have to Google it. Posting it on here (or a link to it) is an instant ban.
Can u imagine the bloke doing it with a Parramatta jersey on :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Nah they're still there. One of them kids actually sat in our section for the first time last week. Got a talking to prior to the game. Not sure if the bloke was a relative or one of our regulars, but thankfully he wasn't that annoying.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DF84FF2E-05A7-4AFE-9CC5-DD276B964342.png

This movie just came out

Just a reminder.
When we last won they still sold these