Is the team brainwashed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole of society is brainwashed, but hey at least we know the Cops and the Government are corrupt.
I think it's NewsCorp that is the true evil... more power than any government, the ability to put absolute crap into a gullible populace's minds internationally!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate the halves are not seasoned enough to take the game by the horns, that comes with experience. Obviously JMK is only playing at 7 because we got no one to play that position. Not every kid that comes through is going to be a Ponga type player. I think we are expecting too much too soon from our current 6 & 7.
One thing I like about Lewis is his long kicking game, the guy has a huge boot
Mate, last Thursday night William Hopoate stood 1m in front of Lewis who is waiting to get the ball on the last. William Hopoate is standing in the line of the pass and Lichaa has no option but to pass to him. William Hopoate gets the ball and decides to lob it over to Josh Morris who has no idea what to do with it. What the hell does that have to do with seasoned halves, players or whatever your on about..... The guy is in the way of a half regardless of who they are... ITS DESBALL!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's NewsCorp that is the true evil... more power than any government, the ability to put absolute crap into a gullible populace's minds internationally!
The media and the NRL are in it up to their armpits.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure brainwashed. Braindead might be a better word for it.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, last Thursday night William Hopoate stood 1m in front of Lewis who is waiting to get the ball on the last. William Hopoate is standing in the line of the pass and Lichaa has no option but to pass to him. William Hopoate gets the ball and decides to lob it over to Josh Morris who has no idea what to do with it. What the hell does that have to do with seasoned halves, players or whatever your on about..... The guy is in the way of a half regardless of who they are... ITS DESBALL!!
I think I miss read what you wrote, hence my reply lol, sorry cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.