• Lay off the Grog

Votes: 28 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soward has allegedly had a shot at Robbie farahs late mother in the game over the weekend after he thought Farah made a comment about his fiancé (it was a different player who did this).

I think that right there answers the question that began this thread..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
When I first posted this Question it was to generate some discussion on finding a solution for our massive no.7 problem. I also posted one about Widdop. I was never a total advocate for Soward (even though his halfback skills are better than TH and KK) and not necessarily of the belief that he would be the answer to our problems, but after seeing this effort in remarks made to Farah about his deceased mother he is clearly NOT the answer. Some things are above winning and I would prefer we win the wooden spoon than to have him on board. Just for the record!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't having a crack grog, just thought it was a timely reminder that no matter how desperate our club is for a quality half, jamie coward isn't the answer.

Truly low act and I sincerely hope the nrl investigates this issue and punishes him accordingly.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I wasn't having a crack grog, just thought it was a timely reminder that no matter how desperate our club is for a quality half, jamie coward isn't the answer.

Truly low act and I sincerely hope the nrl investigates this issue and punishes him accordingly.
All good mate I didn't think you were having a go. As I said just putting the record straight on my thoughts of Soward as an option.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it appear that Jamie Soward has quite the gut in that photo???

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No he's not. That 09 game was just on FOX1, he's a sawn off whinging, diving piece of $#!+. Would rather have $bw and Kev Moore back!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Soward is absolutely pathetic. There is never an acceptable reason to speak about someones dead mother and shows nothing but disrespect.
I hate both pricks but there is a limit on sledging. This latest bullshit from coward makes me hate him more

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Soward is never an option why is this thread still alive......

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Idk, about you guys but I reckon Jamie Soward will be an option..

Some people think not because he is playing with the wrong Team and Red n White Yuk...

Anyways, I think he will suit Des hasler Plays and if the Bulldogs have a chance to buy him, I Reckon Buy him...

Cause the Bulldogs haven't had a good Halfback since Brent Sherwin, he was 1 of the best Halfbacks in the game after Andrew Drug Addict Johns..

So Jamie Soward could be an option, and he is still young only 26.. Good few years with us will be an option!! No hard feelings for people saying No

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I first posted this Question it was to generate some discussion on finding a solution for our massive no.7 problem. I also posted one about Widdop. I was never a total advocate for Soward (even though his halfback skills are better than TH and KK) and not necessarily of the belief that he would be the answer to our problems, but after seeing this effort in remarks made to Farah about his deceased mother he is clearly NOT the answer. Some things are above winning and I would prefer we win the wooden spoon than to have him on board. Just for the record!
Farah should have smacked him in the head. I would have!

Status
Not open for further replies.