Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Lay off the Grog

Votes: 28 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HajdukSplit

I see where your coming from GrogDog, I believe you will have some serious offensive objections to this from other kennellers on here though.. I can't stand to see him in a blue and white head gear personally , but his worth I reckon would be much less now than a couple of years ago,,

its like telling a Liverpool fan to support a Everton player coming over, no matter how cheap, once you put the Red V jersey no dogs fan wants you ever.,,,,
No to Soward at the dogs.

But in regards to no stgeorge players to dogs, your wrong..... Josh Morris, Luke Patten, Corey Payne

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Soward a option?

Ok this really hurts to ponder BUT is Jamie Soward an option to approach for next year? He is off contract at the end of this year and he is someone I had not previously thought about nor knew he was available. I know what people will say and I agree that he's a d*ckhead for taking a fall in that game a couple of years ago.
Yeah it hurts me a bit too remembering how he milked the penalty that cost us the game. But really, he was only looking after his team... it was the referee who got it wrong.

But is he an option? Yes he is. Football clubs buy players to win matches. Soward is fast, elusive and links very well with his outside backs. He is also a top goal kicker. The other qusstion to ask here is: "Would Reynolds at half and Soward at five eighth go better than the current KK and Josh show"? I think the answer to that is "YES".

H

hazem_elmasri

Soward is an absolute beast of a player. I've always dreampt of soward/ carney for NSW!!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes mate I think he is worth having a look at , I've called for it quite a few times on here , but most people follow popular opinion , they don't look at his ability , they look at his personality and yeh that sucks but I think he would go very well under des and behind our pack

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Most hated player in the NRL.

CRAZY BULLDOG FAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finally somebody agrees with me soward is our best option has a great kicking game and would thrive under des and by the looks of it Hodkinson isn't gonna play first grade so why not sign soward it's either soward or Keating and I know who I won't and its soward

Go dogs11

Waterboy
Reaction score
And get him to replace josh Reynolds? If we lose a couple you guys want to change the entire team ASAPASAP

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
And get him to replace josh Reynolds? If we lose a couple you guys want to change the entire team ASAPASAP
No not to replace Reynolds, to join Reynolds. I'm just addressing the issue that has been obvious since atleast last year of no halfback in our team under 110kgs.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to Soward at the dogs.

But in regards to no stgeorge players to dogs, your wrong..... Josh Morris, Luke Patten, Corey Payne
Technically ..Corey was a Bulldogs player first .... and poor Luke got drafted into the Drag-queens when
Illawarra Merged =P ....

Dudsworth and Millard... are probably good reasons not to buy St George players =P

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes why not? I'm willing to put my hatred towards him aside if he can strengthen our chances of winning a GF then I'm all up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.