Is nabbing Moylan a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone like Eastwood leaves even if we pay half @$ 400k there's Lichaa signed. And IF foran doesn't come if Hasler is sacked then Moylan is a possibility.

Dib needs to pull a rabbit out of his arse (in this case a panther...might be possibly too..lol) then it's a chance. It's a long shot but mate my source is hearing it first hand.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We really don't need a player with that kind of attitude problem IMO, I think the Guy is too full of himself TBH:worried:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We really don't need a player with that kind of attitude problem IMO, I think the Guy is too full of himself TBH:worried:
I think it was more personal problems than attitude. You don't go and see a Councillor if you don't get on with your coach... you get dropped for that.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it was more personal problems than attitude. You don't go and see a Councillor if you don't get on with your coach... you get dropped for that.
I was under the impression that a Councillor was recommended for him from Gus and the Penrith management after their meeting last week, he had not made any attempt to see a Councillor prior to his meeting with Gus as I understand it.
This makes me think that Moylan is full of shit!! then I hear a rumor that he will be a good chance of playing next weekend which would mean he is full of shit!!
Fuck Off Moylan!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of moylan, moron dib himself said last week we still need to get rid of a player to be under the cap next season, no way in hell we could buy moylan.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So....
Moylan to Manly
Spine of Turbo Moylan DCE Korisou plus the likes of Jake T, Walker etc...
Roosters nab Tedesco for 1.4 to go with other gun players
All these clubs, sharks, Parra, Dragons, Broncos, all upgrading and fitting them under.
We have to shred Graham Reynolds and we are told another to get 2 players - we have a shit roster - and WE are over the cap???
Fuck the NRL
Fuck the media chasing us
And FUCK YOU DIB DES AND RAE for KILLING MY CLUB!!!

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
too late channel 7 is reporting tonight on the news that it is highly likely Moylan will go to Manly. Perhaps Des is helping out his old club wouldn't surprise me.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
too late channel 7 is reporting tonight on the news that it is highly likely Moylan will go to Manly. Perhaps Des is helping out his old club wouldn't surprise me.
Scoop of the week !! Bulldogs ladies team is set to make their biggest signing since inception for next season. They reckon this woman is the best in the front row forward position makes two front rowers in one . I'm sure Raelene will be made welcome to the side I mean she does need a job now. Dib put her name up!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We r over the cap but manly keep signing players wtf and their brown paper bag investigation just disappeared

Brad Stephens

New Pup
Reaction score
Through the clubs junior systems there are so manny top gun young players produced.

Its just my opinion but I think its sad that such a large percentage of them seem to go through this "personal Issues" problem. Is it drugs, is it money or is it both? I'm no guru but I think a mentoring system should be put in place for these young fellas who seem to step to quickly from adolescence to adult hood.

Rugby League is a great game and it doesn't need young guns worn out for all the wrong reasons.
There is no health issues with Moylan, Gus just said that as not to unsettle the team during the finals, Moylan approached Ivan Cleary at his house a week after he took the Tigpies job.
I have a friend who knows Nathan really well.
Moylan hates Hook and won't play under him again, so Moylan is definitely moving clubs which club I don't know I have tried to find out but my friend can't get anymore info.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We r over the cap but manly keep signing players wtf and their brown paper bag investigation just disappeared
Matai + Stewart were still on there books this season and they have a shitload of reserve graders in their side that nobody wanted. They would easily have more $$$ to spend than most other clubs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Panthers have already pubically stated that Moylan is not available to other clubs and wil be seeing out his contract.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching the Pennies play tonight they really lack a creative player in the spine. I used to think Cartwright was on the way up but he looks so incredibly slow compared to some of the other forwards like Yowie Yo Yo or whatever his name is. Moylan was a huge loss for them I reckon as Cleary struggles to really put someone thru the gap. It's almost becoming a lost art. Turvey or Cliffy Lyons put more players thru gaps in one game than many halves do now in a season.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
foran did not come for dessie. he came for his assistant pena as far as i know there is no clause.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So....
Moylan to Manly
Spine of Turbo Moylan DCE Korisou plus the likes of Jake T, Walker etc...
Roosters nab Tedesco for 1.4 to go with other gun players
All these clubs, sharks, Parra, Dragons, Broncos, all upgrading and fitting them under.
We have to shred Graham Reynolds and we are told another to get 2 players - we have a shit roster - and WE are over the cap???
Fuck the NRL
Fuck the media chasing us
And FUCK YOU DIB DES AND RAE for KILLING MY CLUB!!!
Yeah mate, but thats the problem with back ended deals, its all very nice at the time of signing them but when you get to the final years of the contracts, you are paying the players who are now far past there best, the contract when they were in there prime and back then were worth the money

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah mate, but thats the problem with back ended deals, its all very nice at the time of signing them but when you get to the final years of the contracts, you are paying the players who are now far past there best, the contract when they were in there prime and back then were worth the money
True, although as someone said a while back to me it might be the best strategy to win a title because for a few years you are in a way operating with a roster above the cap but apparently legally.

Whatever happens it can create mayhem when it comes home to roost but a title makes it worthwhile I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.