Is KAYO sh!tting itself ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mine's on Apple TV too. I just mean the navigation of Kayo is very clunky sometimes.
Ah, gotcha. But the stream is OK?
I’ve also found since having a static IP some of those little annoyances have stopped.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha. But the stream is OK?
I’ve also found since having a static IP some of those little annoyances have stopped.
For the most part. Although sometimes it will kick you out of watching something for no reason even though the connection is fine. Doesn't happen often though.

The worst part about Kayo is that they have all of the FoxSports gibberers talking shit non stop.. I never watch the Matty Johns crap or 360 anymore because almost everyone on there is so unbearable. I really wish they'd address their coverage but they never will. They think Matty Johns, Fletch and Hindy are hilarious even though it's cringeworthy. As is watching Kent, Buzz, Rothfield, Hooper etc.

They should just have Voss, Ennis, Graham, Benji and Yvonne Sampson on every show. They're the only ones I can tolerate.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For the most part. Although sometimes it will kick you out of watching something for no reason even though the connection is fine. Doesn't happen often though.

The worst part about Kayo is that they have all of the FoxSports gibberers talking shit non stop.. I never watch the Matty Johns crap or 360 anymore because almost everyone on there is so unbearable. I really wish they'd address their coverage but they never will. They think Matty Johns, Fletch and Hindy are hilarious even though it's cringeworthy. As is watching Kent, Buzz, Rothfield, Hooper etc.

They should just have Voss, Ennis, Graham, Benji and Yvonne Sampson on every show. They're the only ones I can tolerate.
I just watch the games now (when I’m not there) - as you say the ‘talent’ is pretty hard to take :-).

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you on 5GHz radio on Wi-FI?
Try that, not 2.4GHz, buffering should go.
Thanks buddy, I will definitely try that.. I’ve got my tv hooked to the computer and PC is running of wifi to come close to the internet

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine's on Apple TV too. I just mean the navigation of Kayo is very clunky sometimes.
why isnt the Fox Channels the very first thing that comes up on the user interface .. its not FKN hard!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The PC version is fine for watching games. Flawless. But its not very clever. In my profile i only chose NRL, NFL, Soccer, Cricket as sports i watch on it. And many times recently i go straight to NRL games. However every time i log into it, it starts me in the Netball or other sport i dont watch's area