Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Crusader i have a restaurant too

Google it up!!

S

smingers

btw i like you alot and dont have a problem with you. I just needed to vent cause i care.
Oh hunni i know, and part of what you said is right. I had a rough ass life up until i was 16. Long story and I will share it one day. And it affected me heaps. But I know what you're saying and I know you're saying it for my own good and ty for your advice, i've really thought it through today.

Not single since you were 14??? I don't mean to put a damper on things, but what would a 14 yo know about love?
wasn't so much in love at 14, it's kind of a long story babe. Wasn't really my choice.

You mean a poll. Hmm, it looks like pole's are on your mind. This kid not putting out or something lol.
BAHAHAHAHAHA no i slept at 5am and woke up at 6am to go to work!

Have you tried spicing things up in the bedroom?
Yeah but he doesn't like chilli in the bedroom.

Wow, that was deep. Probably one of the most insightful posts I've read on here. :grinning:

Smingers, you're young, you're cute and you seem like a nice chick. Don't get yourself tied down, you need to do things in life for yourself. Focus on yourself instead of worrying about who you are with and what you need to do to make them happy. Time alone is great to get to know yourself. Think about what you want in life and you'll eventually find someone who wants to head in the same direction.
Thank you I appreciate it. And honestly you guys are right i do need time alone, but news is I'm going to stay with him. We're just going to go with the flow and let life take its toll. When the times right we'll go from there, because really, we have no issues with each other, and we said when the time comes we'll negotiate.

Dear Smingers,

You can be one of my 72 wives

Regards,

LA
Dear LA,

I can't be one of your wives as I have a husband already.

sincerely,

Smingers

Poor smingers i hope everything works out, none of us will have the answers for you. The only thing i say is follow your heart and from what i see your heart is doubting the relationship. Once you have begun doubting your relationhship it's time to move on.
Thanks hun, but i assure you my heart wants him. It's my head that was confusing me. we sorted it out anyways so its all good.

You have no idea how many times that happens.

I was in a relationship that was way too full-on, way too intense, way too draining... and in the end... it wasn't till about 2 years in to it, that I realised how much I put my life/goals/career/etc on-hold just so that I can accomodate my partner's life and dramas...

I ended up losing HEAPS of friends because of this relationship, and I put so many family members offside because of it too...

Seriously! the relationship was poisoning my life... Best antidote was to get out of it ...

Don't ever be afraid of being lonely. If you have your friends and family - then you will never be alone.

Remember that.
see though i havent pushed anyone away. If anything I made more mates with him. But i know what you mean.

Wow some revealing insight into Jorgie.

Talk to someone who you respect and knows both of you and get their advise. Ask yourself a few things: -
- Can you be yourself with that person or do you have to put it on?yes, more than i was with my ex
- Does he give you space to do your own thing and have your own hobbies?
- Do you let him have his space or do you get jealous?
- Does he make you laugh and do you enjoy his company?
- Does he physically attract you?

Remember one thing, what you see is what you get so don't think you can change his bad points later on. If you can't accept him for what he is then move on.

- Can you be yourself with that person or do you have to put it on?yes, more than i was with my ex
- Does he give you space to do your own thing and have your own hobbies?sometimes, but he gets too clingy at times
- Do you let him have his space or do you get jealous?he has his space his mates are my mates, i don't get jealous coz he chose not to speak to girls
- Does he make you laugh and do you enjoy his company?everyday with im with him, i fall more and more for him
- Does he physically attract you?fuk oath, hottest guy i've ever been with.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, you're in a relationship 6 months down the track you realize you want totally different things. You don't want him/her to change his/her goals because it doesn't suit you and you don't wanna change your goals either.

I know it's only been 6 months to be deciding what we want etc, but is it better now to leave things be, or is it better to keep going and see where it ends up later down the track?

Only thing I'm scared of is being hurt again, or him hurting me.
I knew after adding me last night, this would happen.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know you but im sure you are an intelligent young girl who can make up her mind about being with someone or not

guy problems.....we all have them from time to time...be happy..thats it...its that simple

i think with meeting a guy...you just know...that they're the right guy....if you doubt it...then nah get away while u can

(=

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know you but im sure you are an intelligent young girl who can make up her mind about being with someone or not

guy problems.....we all have them from time to time...be happy..thats it...its that simple

i think with meeting a guy...you just know...that they're the right guy....if you doubt it...then nah get away while u can

(=
Thanks Oprah.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
boys... what r yous on abt???
yeah..nah..exactly...

so u agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.