Is it really worth being in the Top 5-8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im
Top 6 is the goods, and would rather finish 5-8th and have a chance and get to see us play one or 2 more games then be watching these other teams with no real interest.

More games the doggies play the BETTER..!!
Really!! Maybe I just can't take any more disappointment this season.. I still remember the empty horrible feeling I had in 2016 when we lost to the panthers ,the build up was high...then at the end of the 80 minutes our whole season felt like a complete failure. We were nothing but fodder. Was more depressing than not making the 8

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want their team in the finals even if it is for one game.

I don't get the mentality of this thread you might need some anti-depressants, but in answer to your question, YES, it's fucking worth it.
I am disappointed we are not there. September footy when your team isn't there is not enjoyable.

I used to watch right through until the end of the season, even if we got knocked out before the big dance, but these days due to so many things not right with the game, well frankly my dear I don't give a damn ( with apologies to Rhett Butler)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im

Really!! Maybe I just can't take any more disappointment this season.. I still remember the empty horrible feeling I had in 2016 when we lost to the panthers ,the build up was high...then at the end of the 80 minutes our whole season felt like a complete failure. We were nothing but fodder. Was more depressing than not making the 8
I respect your opinion 100% Wolfy , but for myself I prefer us to make the top 8 no matter what as that’s an achievement in itself. Being a top 8 team is better than a bottom 8 weather or not we bow out First week, means we played 1 more game than the other 8 an I’m fine with that. Gives a little hope and a chance to make it to the big stage and that chance COUNTS as anything may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.