Opinion Is Hull F.C the new Bulldogs?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the mini of their match with Hull K.R today and see that they have several former dogs players. Nu Brown, Okunbor, Ese’Ese and Pele.

Not only did we get rid of them but they are stinking up their new club badly. Pele got sent off for diving at a dude with a haymaker after he almost shoulder charged him. Ese’Ese was sin binned and Okunbor was so bad, it’s hard to believe he played NRL for years. He doesn’t even look Ron Massey cup level.

They were beaten 20 odd to nil, hence with several former players and that sort of performance, I’m wondering if they’re the new Bulldogs?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched the mini of their match with Hull K.R today and see that they have several former dogs players. Nu Brown, Okunbor, Ese’Ese and Pele.

Not only did we get rid of them but they are stinking up their new club badly. Pele got sent off for diving at a dude with a haymaker after he almost shoulder charged him. Ese’Ese was sin binned and Okunbor was so bad, it’s hard to believe he played NRL for years. He doesn’t even look Ron Massey cup level.

They were beaten 20 odd to nil, hence with several former players and that sort of performance, I’m wondering if they’re the new Bulldogs?
The Pele shot was stupidity+, given the crackdown that is happening over there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

To realise he was actually promoted into the Bulldogs f/g team as a forward as mistake-riddled and cruisey as he was/is..ugh ...*shakes head* :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Is Knockunbur playing wing or back row?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Knockunbur playing wing or back row?
Back row, living in another hemisphere hasn't helped his ball handling, he has dropped it a couple of times in each game so far

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao they just scraped home against the London broncos which put 24 points on them haha