Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys fucking serious? It’s a trial and he actually didn’t put a foot wrong in the game. He’s one of our best players and I can’t believe the hate agenda the guy get
Absolutely right, literally didn't do anything wrong and looked dangerous taking the line on

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Burtons weaknesses will really stand out once he's surrounded by quality players, they were kind of masked because most of the team was pretty average. This year he will have Kikau, Critta and Fox outside of him, I'm yet to see him play short to put Kikau through.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Burtons weaknesses will really stand out once he's surrounded by quality players, they were kind of masked because most of the team was pretty average. This year he will have Kikau, Critta and Fox outside of him, I'm yet to see him play short to put Kikau through.
They stood out before.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They stood out before.
They did and they will stand out more when he doesn't have the excuse of not having quality players around him. He pretty much has arguably the best edge 2nd rower, center and winger outside of him.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take away the c and the 6. Give him a run at centre if doesn’t perform this year time to move on.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great players do extras after training. It looks like Burton doesn't even do the normal training because he can't even get his kicks right.

No way is he doing extras so care factor zero

O'Neill looks a better 6 already and has a passing game. Burton passes too early and spoils our backline passing raids

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They did and they will stand out more when he doesn't have the excuse of not having quality players around him. He pretty much has arguably the best edge 2nd rower, center and winger outside of him.
This is why I worry so much, we've got some of the best strike power in the game on that left edge however our half doesn't have a clue how to use them. He can't do the basics and it's absolutely torture to watch.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Penrith made him look better than he really is.
I think it’s the other way around, tbh. We are making him look worse.

Looked pretty good under Potter,

Gos confidence is shot. Might well come good if the other boys around him continue to play well.

In before half a dozen keyboard warriors call me a troll for stating an opinion.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a good player but hardly ever communicates on the field . He is an under thinker as opposed to an over thinker. I also don’t think he gets the bulldogs culture . He doesn’t have the heart and passion of Graham / Reynolds for sure .
His strength is ball running and kicking bombs, not organising .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it’s the other way around, tbh. We are making him look worse.

Looked pretty good under Potter,

Gos confidence is shot. Might well come good if the other boys around him continue to play well.

In before half a dozen keyboard warriors call me a troll for stating an opinion.
I think we are both correct to an extent, they inflated him, we deflated him.

Hopefully with Critta next to him, better halves, better players, a chance of him losing the 6 jersey, might be kick in the head he badly needs.