Is anyone else sick of the Hayne/Moi Moi frenzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hannant smacked Moi Moi's arse (he went missing until everyone was tired and then came out as a hero)
Another one eyed supporter.

Everyone was tired why ? Oh that's right its cause the Eels were all over us.

Yes Hannant owned Moimoi early, but he just keep coming back for more. He doesn't cry about getting owned early like 80% of the front rowers in the comp, he just keeps coming which is why he is the wrecking ball. In the end he dominated our entire side.

Credit where credit is due.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moi Moi's tamer has signed with Rabbits. Sam Burgess.

And yes I am sick of them.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
09 Eels = 02 Warriors

All superstars until they get pumped in the GF then no-one will ever mention them again.
Ha Ha exactly right. I'm sick of the media saying Parra are representing the whole of Sydney. Not in Canterbury Bankstown district mate.

They played dirty last week and this week they will play the kings of dirty footy. Go storm.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Deadset if i wake up to see another 10 articles about Hayne and how he is so religious and a mummys boy i am going to vomit my breakfast everywhere.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dogs supporters are sick of it as hayne and moi moi dont play for us.

Remember when SBW was with us, there was an article about him every second lol!

come on guys let it go, they are in the gf and naturally there will be articles left, right and centre about their star players. Same would have happened if the dogs had made it.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score

come on guys let it go, they are in the gf and naturally there will be articles left, right and centre about their star players. Same would have happened if the dogs had made it.
Thank you! The voice of sanity! :love:

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
If Parra lose this sunday the media will make article on how it was'nt there night or some crap.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Seriously, I hope they get smacked this weekend - I am so sick of the lovefest the press are having with these guys!

Hannant smacked Moi Moi's arse (he went missing until everyone was tired and then came out as a hero) and Slater will give Hayne a lesson in the GF.
yeah badly, it's so burning me heapz. it's like the west tigers and benji marshall fever of 2005 all over again.

Go Melbourne!!!

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember this much hype when Manly, Panthers, Tigers, Roosters, Dragons and the Dogs were in grand finals over the last 10 years. It's one of the worst cases of bandwagonism (yeah, not a word until now) I've ever witnessed.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I don't remember this much hype when Manly, Panthers, Tigers, Roosters, Dragons and the Dogs were in grand finals over the last 10 years. It's one of the worst cases of bandwagonism (yeah, not a word until now) I've ever witnessed.
parra's septemeber supporters have all came outta the closet and jumped on the bandwagon, and it's good for their club i suppose,(for now) but will they stick around when parra fall apart again in the future, & then they will struggle to get crowds of 8000 @ parra stdium..

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id love to see the hayne train derailed ....and stay that way...sick of his head and his stories in the paoper

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fui Fui and Hayne deserve all the praise. Its just some of the names the media come up with are so sad :P Cayless and Hindy dont get enough praise from the media, it sucks they are the backbone of parra not Hayne and Moi moi.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant wait for a Storm win this week

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its grand final week and they made it from 8th which no team has every done.
what else did you expect?.

Sabre V

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
f***ing fed up with all the Eels bullsh!t

GO STORMMMMMMMM

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Dude if i remember correctly everyone hated the SBW articles :s

Status
Not open for further replies.