Iran v Israel - possible situation

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was always going to happen, the fake WMD/911 bullshit started it.

It's just another US army base in the ME.
I remember Iraq had some gold and oil (Wassets of Mass Dwealth) they wanted more than anything ey

Also read this:

...Sunnis, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are shooting Iranian drones and missiles together with the IDF...
Yet they couldn't help a poor nation known as Gaza/Palestine with nothing being bombed by Israel for months on end...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Biden must be kissing his arse. It's not like they could bend over any more for Israel... or could they?
Either he is laughing at the senile kid sniffer or just giving orders to his puppet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It has already jumped up from a few days ago due to this conflict lol
True but it will jump again for sure. Especially being school holidays.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m very disappointed at the Arab world why the fuck would they help US and Israel.
Fuck I hope they fuck Israel up.

Last edited:

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From an Israeli Middle East strategy perspective, Trump is the perfect candidate if they want to expand the war.

Trump would have all the support of the right wing shills and neocons for another George W Bush style war. Trump's idiotic supporters would follow him into any situation and feverishly support him in all of the carnage.
Remind me again.. how many wars did Trump start?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PS real or not watch the price of petrol jump up more. Any excuse will do for the oil cartels.
I heard it's $2.20 just for e10?
What a joke!
So happy I no longer have a licence or car.

I can actually save money now not having to worry about petrol,maintenance and rego.

They should just get rid of cars and have automated vehicles and trams all over the place.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard it's $2.20 just for e10?
What a joke!
So happy I no longer have a licence or car.

I can actually save money now not having to worry about petrol,maintenance and rego.

They should just get rid of cars and have automated vehicles and trams all over the place.
Well in Blacktown I'm pretty sure I saw $2.63 for 98 premium.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
From an Israeli Middle East strategy perspective, Trump is the perfect candidate if they want to expand the war.

Trump would have all the support of the right wing shills and neocons for another George W Bush style war. Trump's idiotic supporters would follow him into any situation and feverishly support him in all of the carnage.
to be fair this thing seems to be expanding under biden just fine

trump and his fans have made a thing about trump knowing how to deter war and that he stopped wars when president, im sure all the MAGA people are complaining about biden right now on twitter and saying trump would have shut it down