Iran v Israel - possible situation

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There has been too many people taking sides in a conflict that has no good side.

Even after footage was shown to many of Hamas killing unarmed civilians, people defended Hamas saying they did nothing wrong.

And even after Israel killed tens of thousands of unarmed civilians, people have defended Israel saying that they're just defending themselves.

I understand why Hamas did it. Palestinians have been oppressed by Israel for too long. But there's no excuse for killing unarmed civilians. And there's also no excuse for Israel responding with a scorched earth policy.
We'll have to agree to disagree.. Israel have always come to the table in terms peace agreements and also division of land, when they could just have easily said nah boot off.. maybe the results were not exactly what Palestine wanted, but you have to start somewhere when asking one nation to give up land.

As for Hamas, that's the real issue here.. you see Israel are in a situation where it's like, either whipe them out, or wait for the next October 7.. and let's not pretend many regular citizens were not celebrating the attack.. that's another issue in itself, because let's also not pretend there's not a percentage of Islamists who want Jews completely wiped out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We'll have to agree to disagree.. Israel have always come to the table in terms peace agreements and also division of land, when they could just have easily said nah boot off.. maybe the results were not exactly what Palestine wanted, but you have to start somewhere when asking one nation to give up land.

As for Hamas, that's the real issue here.. you see Israel are in a situation where it's like, either whipe them out, or wait for the next October 7.. and let's not pretend many regular citizens were not celebrating the attack.. that's another issue in itself, because let's also not pretend there's not a percentage of Islamists who want Jews completely wiped out.
For the first part, that's a debate that's been done to death. Most believe that the Palestinians got screwed in every one of the potential deals, but as I said, a debate that's been done to death.

For the second part, I have no doubt of that. As I said, there were people praising Hamas, including many Palestinian citizens. And Hamas have always been clear that their goal is the total annihilation of Israel.

But none of that excuses Israel's actions. Israel bombed civilians because they knew that they would lose more soldiers if they went in on foot. And Hamas are so heavily ingrained in the general population that it's impossible to target them without targeting civilians. But they had two options:

1) bolster their defences in case of another terrorist attack

2) attempt to wipe out the enemy while also committing genocide

They chose the latter. Regardless of motivation. The moment you start killing innocent civilians you become the bad guy.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

How can you make peace agreements and still take what's not yours? To say that Israel are always coming to the table is completely wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have recently discovered I'm part Palestinian, what should I do with this knowledge?!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There has been too many people taking sides in a conflict that has no good side.

Even after footage was shown to many of Hamas killing unarmed civilians, people defended Hamas saying they did nothing wrong.

And even after Israel killed tens of thousands of unarmed civilians, people have defended Israel saying that they're just defending themselves.

I understand why Hamas did it. Palestinians have been oppressed by Israel for too long. But there's no excuse for killing unarmed civilians. And there's also no excuse for Israel responding with a scorched earth policy.
but all this is good news because the world is too populated apparently so some need to sacrifice, the world will end unless more things like this happen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Be proud of your heritage bro
It's like a tiny percentage. Need to get the testing done on myself to get a some what accurate reading.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
but all this is good news because the world is too populated apparently so some need to sacrifice, the world will end unless more things like this happen
That's pretty twisted dude. Can't you just let people live?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Klaus ;)

Go eat ze bugs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thanks Klaus ;)

Go eat ze bugs.
now that im jewish you might notice some changes with me ffs, im even switched on the covid vaccine and took 12 shots in one go just to catch up, they gave me a jewish emergency phone number in case i get any adverse reactions, apparently the ambulance comes 83% faster than if you call 000

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
now that im jewish you might notice some changes with me ffs, im even switched on the covid vaccine and took 12 shots in one go just to catch up, they gave me a jewish emergency phone number in case i get any adverse reactions, apparently the ambulance comes 83% faster than if you call 000
Mazeltov!

Can I borrow 10 bucks?