iPhone 7 or 7 plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who has an iPhone 6 Plus and how do you compare it to the original iPhone 6?

I don't know whether to get the 7 Plus (larger screen, resolution, increased camera quality) mainly because I fear it will constantly fall out of my pockets and I have an iPad that I use at home anyway.

Any opinions?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I got the 6 plus and will be upgrading to the 7 plus when I am up for a new Iphone contract at the end of next month.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be going the 7 plus tried to get the pre sale yesterday but it was gone in a matter of minutes

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung 6 is way better than an iphone. And you dont have to put up with itunes.
My s7 has dropped off 7meters 5 meters and 4 meters from scaffolding onto concrete the back is made of glass cause its smashed to fuck but the screen is bullet proof.
Up until the 6 you would just have to fart and the samsungs screen would shatter in your pocket

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love Samsung, but a 7billion dollar drop in one day is hard to come back from... are the shares rising back to what they were before the note 7?
Oh yea its definitely hurting the bank acc. but Samsung have proved that they do not need to be forced to initiate a recall. Unlike apple:tonguewink:
The voluntary recall gives consumers confidence with warranty and indicates they care about their consumers.

Shareholders and consumers seem to be still confident in the Samsung phones. It's a sad situation because the phone itself is perfect.

Samsung are still leading the smartphone sales per year with approx 1 billion devices a year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Got the 6s is the 7 anything different or what? Not a computer geek so it's just for a phone, games, pictures of the family etc...

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got the 6s is the 7 anything different or what? Not a computer geek so it's just for a phone, games, pictures of the family etc...
Not a big difference except the headphone jack is gone and they made slight upgrades to the processor, camera and a new style home button. Physically the same. If i were you i would wait for the iPhone8, or don't go on a 24 month contract.
Apple will have no choice but to release a game changer next year or they done in the smartphone game.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I'd avoid the 7 and wait for the 8.

The 7 they got rid of the headphone jack which has is possibly the worst move the company has ever done. They'll likely realise the error and bring it back for the 8.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I'd avoid the 7 and wait for the 8.

The 7 they got rid of the headphone jack which has is possibly the worst move the company has ever done. They'll likely realise the error and bring it back for the 8.
How could i forget the worst move they made !!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got a 6 plus I'm thinking to sell it and buy the 7 plus outright

Status
Not open for further replies.