INU suspension reduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing as though Graham's suspension counted for the rep games he would have played will the same happen with INU? He would have been a certainity to play for NZ next week. Go the doggies

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of that, I guess if the NZ officials advise the nrl that they would have picked him then that would be a good case?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Interesting point, i can't see why it would be any different to Graham's case.

People underate Inu's value to a football team, he can really make something out of nothing on the edges. His defence has been superb since he has arrived here and turned into a reall consistent performer. In saying that i think Lafai's ceiling is higher and has the potential to be a Willie Tonga 04' type centre.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
His injury probably put him out of contention (not healed yet is he ?!)

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe someone should ring Greenberg - I don't see anything wrong with this argument

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe someone should ring Greenberg - I don't see anything wrong with this argument
Just got off the phone with TG and he said shite yeah, fark how come we didn't think of that?

Just joking!

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm using my 42 posts here to create a real great reputation amongst the kennel. Sorry boys just joking. Wonder why Noones mentioned this though...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why wasn't Inu going to make the test match side? Having him and Perret on one side of the field is dangerous for any team due to the meters they eat and their support play.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Graham was named in prelim squad. Inu was not as teams or squads haven't been announced yet.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
This usually is the case. All the club has to do is notifiy the Commission and the process commences from there. I haven't seen the judgment from the panel, but don't they give a date of return??

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Also not all GB tests and trials were taken off suspension
It was reported on the footy show a week or two ago that the G.B. games were part of Graham's suspension. When he returns, he should be fit as a fiddle and injury free.

H

HajdukSplit

It was reported on the footy show a week or two ago that the G.B. games were part of Graham's suspension. When he returns, he should be fit as a fiddle and injury free.
Hopefully his got a new mouthguard and threw the old one out. The last thing we want is DNA and a moulded sculpture of Billys earlope on the old mouth piece

Status
Not open for further replies.