News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His talk at the back looks very good.

I don't get why the Maori team is going to him for last tackle options for a fullback?

All Perham needs to do is be consistent, talk & organise our defense which has been a shambles for many years.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tuned in about 10 mins ago. He threw a cutout pass to row 3 and now manhandled by Cobbo.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks terrible , I have never rated this guy . Off the cuff and rocks and diamonds . Looks very clumsy

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How uninspiring

Blokes been shocking and how on earth do coaches feel he offers more than Averillo for this season

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got a wicked step but everything else is pretty average and he's had three brain fades: panic pass on his own tryline while getting driven back, airswing grubber, pass over the sideline. Bit of a worry.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't wanna write the kid off but he Looks very clunky and never seems to be in the right place for support play.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tend to agree. He’s been pretty average outside of a impressive step.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s early days I know but when a kid has talent he usually shines in some sort of way. He has done nothing to impress me. He looks very unfit and barely gets his hands on the ball in attack.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got a wicked step but everything else is pretty average and he's had three brain fades: panic pass on his own tryline while getting driven back, airswing grubber, pass over the sideline. Bit of a worry.
Doubt he's the answer at FB. We really needed Crichton this year. Averillo will be back there after a couple of rounds.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It’s early days I know but when a kid has talent he usually shines in some sort of way. He has done nothing to impress me. He looks very unfit and barely gets his hands on the ball in attack.
I tend to agree bar his step earlier.

In saying this, he’s done more than latrell…. We know he’s a star just saying not exactly like the stars are killing it.

Hynes and probably wighton been solid.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will be fine for us... Maoris have no structure or direction.