News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are probably right, but if Perham absolutely kills it at fullback this year and none of the centres match up then it may be better for the team if Crighton plays right centre. I don't have much doubt that Xerri will be the left centre.

Always a Bulldog
Agree 100% that Crighton plays where the team best needs him to.

That's one potent left edge with Xerri there .... good luck stopping that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thommo
Sutton
Tpj
King
Patolo
Pele
Morrin
Tanner
Tsirikas
RFM can feel in.

Not that weak my friend unless we see heavy injuries but no notable metre eater.. someone needs to step up.
That's very weak. King is the only middle i trust from that lot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like CC has decided that Perham will be the initial fullback. I like that decision.
He now has to decide where to put Averillo. I would lay Kiraz at centre and Averillo on the wing.
Either would work atm... Though Kiraz's metres out of trouble are priceless.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I have no memory of Perham. What are his kick returns like? Is he a kamikaze type or evasive and light on his feet?

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like CC has decided that Perham will be the initial fullback. I like that decision.
He now has to decide where to put Averillo. I would lay Kiraz at centre and Averillo on the wing.
Avo been training at right centre all pre season

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Hayze has a blinder of a season at FB it’s going to make thing’s very interesting when Critta comes over… would Critta revert back to his familiar centre role or would we see Hayze shifting somewhere else in the backline?
Our weakness now appears to be dominant middles, halves hopefully sealed up with our wiz-kid Olaupo

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How long is Hayze signed for? Just this season or more? If it’s only one he may use us as a stepping stone to a full time gig somewhere else considering Critta’s arrival.

Last edited:

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long is Hayne signed for? Just this season or more? If it’s only one he may use us as a stepping stone to a full time gig somewhere else considering Critta’s arrival.
23 & 24 if he kills it find a different spot for critta

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the world, this guy could be the next Ben Barba, we been waiting for a slick number 1

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s not all get ahead of ourselves
I’d take solid productive perham over an erratic one day rocks one day diamonds perham

he has untapped potential but for people on here suggesting he’s better or worrying what to do with chriton already is too funny

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
it appears to me the recruitment has been taken to several levels above the previous 10 years and creating a powerful bonding culture to get the boys playing for each other has also gone up to a whole new level. I have not seen this since the days of Folkes coaching.

These two components coming together tells me we are going to shock everyone, including us fans. Call me an optimist, but you can't do this much right and not expect serious impact.