south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You will have to do the flop out test to see if they are truly identical

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Brett's in front on try-scoring due to Soward's 3 years of forward passes going un-noticed ... :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i have an incredibly funny/excellent thing to say on this topic but i was born in 1984 and i dont want to receive any more thumbs up because my current total is fitting

in fact im not going to say anything good from now on

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
omg pillow and moe are assholes

ok so the incredibly funny/excellent thing can be revealed

how do we know that these guys werent switched at birth or at another time when they were young tbh? for example they name one of them josh and the other brett but one day they were wearing the same clothes and the person looking after them got confused and put them to sleep in the wrong cribs, all it would take is one tiny mistake ffs

for all we know we have got brett morris and josh morris stayed at the dragons

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
omg pillow and moe are assholes

ok so the incredibly funny/excellent thing can be revealed

how do we know that these guys werent switched at birth or at another time when they were young tbh? for example they name one of them josh and the other brett but one day they were wearing the same clothes and the person looking after them got confused and put them to sleep in the wrong cribs, all it would take is one tiny mistake ffs

for all we know we have got brett morris and josh morris stayed at the dragons
Kinda like Bart and his evil twin Hugo

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have an incredibly funny/excellent thing to say on this topic but i was born in 1984 and i dont want to receive any more thumbs up because my current total is fitting

in fact im not going to say anything good from now on
Don't worry. I'll gladly thumb you down to restore you to your righteous level, if that's what you want.

By a crazy coincidence, I happen to have 440 thumbs up, which is the year of my birth too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/440

Don't get me started with nostalgia for a childhood spent running away from Attila the Hun and hoping thing will get better under the new Pope Leo I...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't worry. I'll gladly thumb you down to restore you to your righteous level, if that's what you want.

By a crazy coincidence, I happen to have 440 thumbs up, which is the year of my birth too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/440

Don't get me started with nostalgia for a childhood spent running away from Attila the Hun and hoping thing will get better under the new Pope Leo I...
ffs you must know so many things and it might even get annoying tbh for example reading the guinness book of records must be frustrating

"wtf worlds tallest man? Thibius was taller than him ffs, even thibius grandson would be ahead of this guy"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs you must know so many things and it might even get annoying tbh for example reading the guinness book of records must be frustrating

"wtf worlds tallest man? Thibius was taller than him ffs, even thibius grandson would be ahead of this guy"
most time standing on one foot? 35 hours 22 minutes, ffs Jadeon lasted 2 days in that crazy party in 1139

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You want an interesting but useless fact?

The past, current and future hookers for Canterbury are all named "Michael". Your move, Mr. Moe.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You want an interesting but useless fact?

The past, current and future hookers for Canterbury are all named "Michael". Your move, Mr. Moe.
...but Corey Hughes was the hooker before Ennis?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
...but Corey Hughes was the hooker before Ennis?
Nah, Michael Sullivan was our hooker in 09, then we bought Ennis. Hughes was before Sullivan.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Nah, Michael Sullivan was our hooker in 09, then we bought Ennis. Hughes was before Sullivan.
Ennis joined us in 2009...Sullivan was never our starting hooker I thought...only played a handful of games over his 2yrs at the dogs

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis joined us in 2009...Sullivan was never our starting hooker I thought...only played a handful of games over his 2yrs at the dogs
FFS! Can you not shit on my interesting but useless fact? Haha.

I am technically correct. (The best kind of correct according to Futurama)

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
FFS! Can you not shit on my interesting but useless fact? Haha.

I am technically correct. (The best kind of correct according to Futurama)
Hahaha nein!

Status
Not open for further replies.