Interestin Fact On Dj

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
for all you ****ers that back the **** out of him.. yea he might not be as sparky as roberts.. but his solid.. controls the team and also his kickin game is perfect
u wanna kno why

im not statin ma source.. but when the roosters did video work and daniel hodlsworth brad fittler found this one thing out.. evry1 of his kicks out of his own half.. or any other possesional kick found grass and did not hit any body.. that was through the first 3 rounds.. and i definitly cant rememberrrr one of late hittin som1 on the chest.. the only good positional kick that i can think roberts has done was tonights game where he found the in goal off a massive kick but the chase was so **** house they got it to the twenty!!!

not baggin either of em.. i think roberts is betetr then dj.. but i dun think neither of em need to b bagged.. or dropped!

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont know about the stats, but i agree.....i like holdsworth, remembering him and roberts are a new combination.........it will take time

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not on today's form, no way.( In reference whether or not to drop him)

They're starting to show something, if anything, DJ deserved to be dropped last week or the week before, but after this?

Give him one more week to start proving he can consistently do what he has been doing.

He hasn't been dropping the ball.

He IS challenging the line

He is a GREAT support player and he is doing that now

He is SOLID and a no-nonsense half

He will be great if he is consistent

H

Haztrick

DJ had a kick or two find the chest of an opposition player on the full tonight. HTH.

But DJ was a lot better this week I thought. Still think he is a bit flat, a bit predictable but if he can put in another good performance against Manly it might start to sway peoples opinions on him at half.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DJ had a kick or two find the chest of an opposition player on the full tonight. HTH.

But DJ was a lot better this week I thought. Still think he is a bit flat, a bit predictable but if he can put in another good performance against Manly it might start to sway peoples opinions on him at half.
More importantly, it may sway his self belief where he can play to his potential ;)

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DJ went ok today, improved.
But still has work to do as a no7.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DJ does seem to find the grass alot with his kicks. Its something that many people don't notice...after his game tonight i'm definately prepared to give him some more time to work into halfback. His long kicking game is definately better than Roberts'...he might not be as sparky but he set up a try today and he handled the ball well for a change...if he keeps it up i'm happy with him...i'll give him a few more games and see how he goes

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

for all you ****ers that back the **** out of him.. yea he might not be as sparky as roberts.. but his solid.. controls the team and also his kickin game is perfect
u wanna kno why

im not statin ma source.. but when the roosters did video work and daniel hodlsworth brad fittler found this one thing out.. evry1 of his kicks out of his own half.. or any other possesional kick found grass and did not hit any body.. that was through the first 3 rounds.. and i definitly cant rememberrrr one of late hittin som1 on the chest.. the only good positional kick that i can think roberts has done was tonights game where he found the in goal off a massive kick but the chase was so **** house they got it to the twenty!!!

not baggin either of em.. i think roberts is betetr then dj.. but i dun think neither of em need to b bagged.. or dropped!
i agree he goes ok with me.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
About time a sensible thread on DJ. Well done.

80fic...

Dj's long kicking game is awesome, his short kicking game and decision making in attack is the problem. I'm sure he can improve this though.

you could see his confidence was a bit down with that terrible conversion after the first try, with a bit of confidence I think he can be a solid no. 7.

K

Kane 'em

DJ's kick for Utai's second try was breath taking. Fuuckin' Gold!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As i've said, he just needs time. He will prove all the haters wrong lol.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
His kicking was never in question, infact that was one of the only fall backs people had on for him staying in FG

hth

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Hick conversion from in front didnt find its way between the posts either

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't the first player to miss a kick from infront.. and he wont be the last.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
he may have had a better game last night but he has a sh!t load to do..i still think he needs to go...unless he become more consistant and does the fundamentals right then perhaps ill be prepared to eat my words..but right now i think he should be dropped until proven otherwise

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
much better this game imo. i like the fact he ran the line a bit more and created half gaps.

but as a few have stated here... consistency is his main issue.

so hope he backs up at least the next few weeks.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Dj is a good player and shoiuld be our lock - he is not a half back....

Status
Not open for further replies.