Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Madge the Dog ****!
After good Friday 2015 with his diagnosis of Adam Reynolds 'season ending' injury to get Graham crucified even though he was back weeks later... then this year he leaves a wounded GI on the field to fuck himself even more... The dude is an egotistical relentless dictator just like Des, don't want the fucker anywhere near us.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors should get Madge to get those under performing flops training hard and cop his half time sprays
Theyre a stupid club. Just signed beale and want adam blair for his leadership (worked out well for the tigers). They need a coach like mcguire and more players like hoffman

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theyre a stupid club. Just signed beale and want adam blair for his leadership (worked out well for the tigers). They need a coach like mcguire and more players like hoffman
Hope Beale takes Feastwood with him, the Warriors deserve what they get!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No. Fucking. Way.

I don't want that prick anywhere near this club. I've seen big haired boxing promoters with more regard for the welfare of their athletes.

Smelling salts won't help Ray Dib by the way. Ray isn't concussed, he's just stubborn and fucking stupid. There's not an ethically questionable shortcut in the world that will help with that problem.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hearing we are looking for a rock star full back. Word has it we are on the verge of signing . There is talk it may happen tomorrow. Im hearing the fullback we are interested in is from another club .the sense im getting is that this fullback may be interested if approached , but its deadset 100% he will be running around in the blue and white shortly, if he is approached by tomorrow.
Haven't you heard of our salary cap situation.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is a new coach.
The club should speak to all top quality candidates including maguire.
I'm actually more interested in what payout Maguire got as he had 2 years to run on his contract just like Des.
Any word on $$$
Not that I think Maguire is the coach for us, but a change any change would help, also the swap would save us a lot of money.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maguire is just a wannabe Bellamy. He also has a really annoying face.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd prefer Maguire or ANYONE over Des but Madge hasn't done well over the last couple of years. I'd probably prefer to see Pay or Georgallis given a shot for next year then if we start bad then pursue Bellamy for 2019 onwards.
I think that the main reason Souths didn't do well the last 2 years comes down to Burgess. Whilst Sam played well in his return, Souths had to offload numerous players to get him back. I was told Maguire didn't it was worth it & Crowe pushed it. The result upset the players at the club & poor performances followed. I do not think the Inglis injury made much difference as he has been a crock for a few years now.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would u sack are coach and hire another coach that was just sacked so we get Reid of shit and by more shit great thinking club or dib or who ever is behind this mess

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think that the main reason Souths didn't do well the last 2 years comes down to Burgess. Whilst Sam played well in his return, Souths had to offload numerous players to get him back. I was told Maguire didn't it was worth it & Crowe pushed it. The result upset the players at the club & poor performances followed. I do not think the Inglis injury made much difference as he has been a crock for a few years now.
Mate, I don't think you know what your talking about, give me Sammy Burgess any day of the week.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree I think the bloke has no idea. I'll take Samy burgess any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.