Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa will be holding the trophy above his head seasons end not cook , not ennis , not any other fucker this is our year so get behind our players .because the dogs will be having a party .
And we will all be cheering and partying in belmore for days
Alleluia

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And made 50 tackles and only missed 2.
Exactly. Their hate for Lichaa is disgusting. First they wank over pennis and now some 35 year old who had a good few games and can't crack a starting spot

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa will be holding the trophy above his head seasons end not cook , not ennis , not any other fucker this is our year so get behind our players .because the dogs will be having a party .
And we will all be cheering and partying in belmore for days
Alleluia

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You keep wanking over a try assist. Lichaa got a try assist and a line break assist.

i am not wanking over a try assist, nor i am wanking over a "potential" just comparing apples with apples and stating the facts.

cook is not on a million dollar contract, never was.

it was a stupid mistake on clubs part to let go ennis and then cook considering cook only asked for 200 k a season on the back of a stella 7 games he had for us after Liccha got injured (that was last year by the way).

I have been told for last 24 months that Liccha is gonna make us forget Ennis, guess what we are talking about cook now.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. Their hate for Lichaa is disgusting. First they wank over pennis and now some 35 year old who had a good few games and can't crack a starting spot

Liccha hasnt taken my money or shagged my girl friend that i will hate him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i am not wanking over a try assist, nor i am wanking over a "potential" just comparing apples with apples and stating the facts.

cook is not on a million dollar contract, never was.

it was a stupid mistake on clubs part to let go ennis and then cook considering cook only asked for 200 k a season on the back of a stella 7 games he had for us after Liccha got injured (that was last year by the way).

I have been told for last 24 months that Liccha is gonna make us forget Ennis, guess what we are talking about cook now.
My point is fuck pennis the old **** and fuck Cook who isn't a starter after 40 years. They aren't bulldogs. Support our Bulldog hooker

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is fuck pennis the old **** and fuck Cook who isn't a starter after 40 years. They aren't bulldogs. Support our Bulldog hooker
Can be hard to when he's always effing injured ...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope liccha gets back ASAP, thought he was one of our best Friday night!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The mistake wasn't letting Ennis go, it was not letting Ennis play the style he's obviously best at.

Ennis is a great attacking hooker and so is Cook. Des doesn't like attacking hookers.

Regardless, we have Lichaa now who Des is moulding into another standard tackle and pass the ball hooker. It may not be what most of the fans want but it's what Des wants. If it fails (again) then I'm sure the fans will blast Des for it, but no use blasting the hooker for doing what he's told.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its round one and across the board there are some dreadful injuries.
If the NRL needed proof that the season is too long and taking a toll on players bodies they have it now.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Its round one and across the board there are some dreadful injuries.
If the NRL needed proof that the season is too long and taking a toll on players bodies they have it now.
...but all these injuries occurred in round 1, not round 26 lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You just posted exactly what i was going to post...

Bloody 1 round - how do you expect them to stay healthy? That's a long season in my book. They could just not play ever and nobody would get injured..

Except for one of the Morris's - they would probably do a season ending thumb injury typing in their super coach picks for round 1.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't the Sharks loose yesterday day ?
You just posted exactly what i was going to post...

Bloody 1 round - how do you expect them to stay healthy? That's a long season in my book. They could just not play ever and nobody would get injured..

Except for one of the Morris's - they would probably do a season ending thumb injury typing in their super coach picks for round 1.
But they would be right for origin chess series

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The mistake wasn't letting Ennis go, it was not letting Ennis play the style he's obviously best at.

Ennis is a great attacking hooker and so is Cook. Des doesn't like attacking hookers.

Regardless, we have Lichaa now who Des is moulding into another standard tackle and pass the ball hooker. It may not be what most of the fans want but it's what Des wants. If it fails (again) then I'm sure the fans will blast Des for it, but no use blasting the hooker for doing what he's told.
I think Lichaa is showing more than what Ennis has under Des in terms of attack, you see Lichaa making meters, going for darts and has some flair while Ennis was't really that flash and more the Des mould of hooker.

I wonder if Lichaa has a kicking game or will allowed to kick when needed?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

But we've seen Lichaa do more then just tackle and pass. The only thing we haven't seen is a kicking game. As I've said before I believe he's being kept on a "leash" :o to be built up as a complete hooker. At his age it's a good plan

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Lichaa is showing more than what Ennis has under Des in terms of attack, you see Lichaa making meters, going for darts and has some flair while Ennis was't really that flash and more the Des mould of hooker.

I wonder if Lichaa has a kicking game or will allowed to kick when needed?
He definitely has a lot more attack, I'm just not sure if it's a case of Des not beating it out of him yet. We watched Ennis slowly become less and less of an attacker then when he went to the Sharks he tore it up in attack.

Although Des has changed the play style this year so we may see more attack from the hooker position.

Status
Not open for further replies.