Inglis officially a Rabbitoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
bahahaha, my timing is impeccable. Wait for the headlines tomorrow "Faggitohs insider confirms second contract"

S

Shermy

LOL i was actually going to delete it so it didnt look that way :D Can confirm there is one contract ! ;)

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Confidentiality is obviously very important at Soufs!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am fast becoming disinterested in Rugby League. It is becoming joke.

My love for the Dogs is holding me in there
the nrl is very slowly coming around

can't remember all the changes they are making for next year, but they made more movement with concessions for next year than any other time i can remember in the last 10-15 years

this is a monumental achievement for gallop and his band of clowns :p

hang in there brudda, there is still some life in the ol' horse

:grinning:

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was reading the sports section in the telegraph & this end to the interview on inglis and souths made me laugh.

Richo: You seem to be taking this to heart. I don't get why you're carrying on about it.
Buzz: I'm doing my job.
Richo: No, you're getting all aggressive. I want you to put it in the paper that we didn't know we had the extra cap money until August.
Buzz: Oh, c'mon Richo.
Richo: You can c'mon all you like. It's highly unusual the way you're going about this. I don't get it. Is it a Brisbane-News Limited thing or a Melbourne-News Limited thing?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I am fast becoming disinterested in Rugby League. It is becoming joke.

My love for the Dogs is holding me in there
I love Rugby League and the Dogs but its the NRL and its News muppets who are running the NRL that are making this game worse...

If Gallop is still the CEO when the IC comes in then we are going to expect more of the same

the nrl is very slowly coming around

can't remember all the changes they are making for next year, but they made more movement with concessions for next year than any other time i can remember in the last 10-15 years

this is a monumental achievement for gallop and his band of clowns :p

hang in there brudda, there is still some life in the ol' horse

:grinning:
they have made increases in the cap and just added the 5 year loyalty concession into it which is I think is a start but again the Salary Cap still doesnt offer the flexibility as to compared with AFL and A-League.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently Champion is his cousin (mentioned on radio) along with Mundine got him over the line

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i thought it was nathan merrit who is his cousin

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was Preston Campbell?

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rabbitohs Agree to Terms with Greg Inglis
Media Release
South Sydney Rabbitohs
12/11/2010 10:16:07 AM

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have agreed to terms with Greg Inglis for seasons 2011, 2012 and 2013.

Inglis, 23, has played 16 Tests for Australia, 13 State of Origin matches for Queensland and 117 NRL games for the Melbourne Storm including four Grand Final appearances from 2006 to 2009 resulting in Grand Final victories in 2007 and 2009.

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson is delighted that the Club has secured the services of Inglis for the next three years.

“Greg is one of the game’s best players and to have him coming to our Club is something that our Members and Corporate Partners should be very excited about,” Mr Richardson said.

“We’re looking forward to having Greg as part of our Club for the next three seasons and we welcome him to the Rabbitohs family.”

Inglis is very pleased to be joining the Rabbitohs for the next three years.

“I’m really happy to be joining the South Sydney Rabbitohs,” Inglis said.

“The past few months have been like a rollercoaster ride but now I can look forward to getting back into training and preparing for the new season.

“This is an exciting time and I’m looking forward to pulling on the red and green jersey for the first time next year.”

I'm glad this is finally over, and I am happy he is a rabbit and not a Bronco. I believe he will be the last key signing Souths need to finally make it to the premiership decider.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never wished this on any player before but I hope he gets injured.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dud signing.

500k for a a centre who will touch the ball 6 times in a game. A guy who only turns up in the big matches, Souths cant even get to those.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol not a dud signing. If Souths don't make the finals next year well....lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What's the bet he shows up to preseason fat again

C

chipandchase

Dud signing.

500k for a a centre who will touch the ball 6 times in a game. A guy who only turns up in the big matches, Souths cant even get to those.
stupid comment facebreaker, he is i top 5 players in the world. id play him at 6 so he gets more involved.
if only they had a halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.