Inglis officially a Rabbitoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the broncos are dopes, just pay the bill as in the long run Inglis will make that up in revenue lol.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Rusty will pay his legal bill. At the same time - Rusty can take Inglis to his house and hand him the amount of money and Inglis can pay it underhis name and none of it goes into the cap. If Rusty pays it - the amount goes into our cap. To cheat or not to cheat ? :D
Haha, the cap is so ridiculous sometimes.

S

Shermy

It is. Essentially with all the third party payments and loopholes out there..we could be paying 5million in wages but all players are under the 4.2m cap ? If that makes sense ! :D

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is. Essentially with all the third party payments and loopholes out there..we could be paying 5million in wages but all players are under the 4.2m cap ? If that makes sense ! :D
bulldogs were the only ones cheating 1999-2002 lol

ditto melbourne the last 5 years

salary farce, it's a sad reality :grinning:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol Inglis. Disgrace of a 'man' - doing what's best for yourself is different from being genuine and making sure you do the right thing by people.

No doubt has Mundine "brudda" in his ear giving him awesome advice about how to act like a total f&ck head and earn money while doing it.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hear his interview ? The guys sounds about as bright as a 7 year old.

Hopefully he leaves the human race soon, the sooner the better.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Lying mofo he wanted to go to broncos cause his mrs went up there
The legal bill is because he stuffed up he should pay his own bills
Fark i hate him and souffs even more
The way he talks he"ll fit right in with the souths fans

S

Shermy

News Flash - Inglis and Sally are no longer together.
Lets see how long it takes for the Tele to pick up on that :D

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inglis signing will be officially announced tomorrow.
One thing that gets me is that how will you guys then retain Isaac Luke? I hear he is expecting big money and that the club may not be able to afford it.

For my mind I think its better for you guys to retain luke rather than sign Inglis

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
One thing that gets me is that how will you guys then retain Isaac Luke? I hear he is expecting big money and that the club may not be able to afford it.

For my mind I think its better for you guys to retain luke rather than sign Inglis
Would probably get rid of Asostasi when Luke's contract is up?

S

Shermy

You are hearing wrong as he has already re-signed till the end of 2015. He loves Souths and trusts Richo to treat him fairly. Luke isnt worried about money and the like..he just wants to play footy and bring Souths number 21. Luke often stays back after training to help the under 20s, trains the SG Ball squad from time to time and always watches the Ball and Matts games at Redfern. He is the first one out at training and the last one to leave..he loves footy and Souths !

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
bulldogs were the only ones cheating 1999-2002 lol

ditto melbourne the last 5 years

salary farce, it's a sad reality :grinning:
I am fast becoming disinterested in Rugby League. It is becoming joke.

My love for the Dogs is holding me in there

S

Shermy

I saw Inglis' contract today. He is now the highest paid player in League i would think. It is a whopper !

Status
Not open for further replies.