Info please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wanna photo of my dirty undie pile? It's at 19 pairs right now, I keep fcking jizzing at the thought, can't help it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm at work and I wear boxers. Jizz is running down my leg and there's a strong chlorine/bleach smell in my office.

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
:faint:

but seriously you crack me up.. :roflol:

no thanks for the photos though

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Nice to see another opposition supporter with a sense of humor Fanaticeel. You occasionally get them come on just to bag the Dogs but they don't last long here as the mods deal with them quickly ;). The lounge is usually a good place to see the quirky and humorous threads in the off season.

Anyway Afu was pretty highly rated when we signed him from the NZ junior system. The Warriors plus another couple of clubs wanted him at the time. I haven't seen him play but the article said he had good pace and footwork, plenty of size and line breaking ability. He had some hype when we signed him. Has potential just needs to fulfill it but he didn't set the world on fire this year from what i've read about him. I don't know much about Marmin Barba.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Mackay for a league camp when I was 12, and 14 and I played against Marmin ...... he was the smallest he filled in for the Souths Mackay squad but despite his size, he put on good games

Status
Not open for further replies.