Info please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gday doggies fans. I was just wondering if any of you could give me some insight into Marmin Barba and Paki Afu.

Oh I was also curious to see if any would watch the GF afterall.. Saints or Roosters.. couldn't get any worse for a Doggies fan could it?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep its a ghastly GF for a dogs fan but i think the majority here are going for the roosters.

Also with an signature like that, I really think you should PM a dude by the name of KE, he would love you.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It could be Saints Vs Parra, F.E.

Some here would jump off a bridge if that happened.

As for the two players, you'll destroy them like you did Morts.
Only for less money.

:thumb:

bluewhiteblood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Parra vs Dragons would have been worse tbh. The roosters have at least become bearable after Willie Mason left

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gday doggies fans. I was just wondering if any of you could give me some insight into Marmin Barba and Paki Afu.

Oh I was also curious to see if any would watch the GF afterall.. Saints or Roosters.. couldn't get any worse for a Doggies fan could it?
both have years of development before they should see FG but like every other player you have you throw them in too early

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
both have years of development before they should see FG but like every other player you have you throw them in too early
And re-sign them for 500 thousand over 2 years.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the Parra fans on LU posting about how Marmin Barba should be halfback in 2011 for the top squad?

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Actually most are saying that Brad Murray, former Roosters NYC halfback, should play half.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Mortimer is not the saviour anymore..

I wonder why isn't Osborne parading him around like a show pny anymore...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Marmin wont be ready for at least 2 more years. Still too small.

Paki could be moulded into a good prop under the right coach. someone like Brian Smith or Wayne bennet

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst thing that could happen in this world after a Nuclear bombing is the Saints and Eels making the Grand Final. Thank fck your team didn't make the 8!

I don't know much about Marmin, but Paki is quite a big boy. I've watched him in Toyota Cup and he's got a big future ahead of him.

Lenny

Waterboy
Reaction score
Actually most are saying that Brad Murray, former Roosters NYC halfback, should play half.
Murray played lower grades with the Bulldogs. There was a bit of hype around him when he was part of the HM squad that made the GF (2006 or 2007 I think).

He has easily been the Roosters best this year in 20s.

I think Paki Afu is a good signing. Struggled a bit this year with injury but was playing really well at the end of the season (big mobile guy that usually plays wide)

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These 2 would thrive under a coach like Daniel Anderson...

Otherwise Paki should solve your halfback problems and Marmin should give u a liitle more creativity from fullback... Great signings that target the real problem areas in your team... Another great recruiting campaign by Parra, the envy of the league

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
These 2 would thrive under a coach like Daniel Anderson...

Otherwise Paki should solve your halfback problems and Marmin should give u a liitle more creativity from fullback... Great signings that target the real problem areas in your team... Another great recruiting campaign by Parra, the envy of the league
LMAO if he was still there !

Not reading the papers lately G'?

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Marmin needs to bulk up for the top grade if he wishes to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.