Indian dog laying down kennel law..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love it when a woman gets defensive and says she is right to lift on her own because you know its not true.

Speaking of women and lions.
I got to see how a lion feels when I bought a pizza for my ex and myself and all her friends got jealous and came up scabbing a slice of pizza each.

I wanted to stick out the fangs and claws just like a lion lol.
In the lion world if the lions are bachelors they hunt but if they have their own little harems the males infrequently hunt and survive off the females hunting efforts in most cases. Random fact I've gleaned through watching a few too many nature documentaries.

Anyway as far as chivalry goes. I'm chivalrous and if I don't get a thank you for holding a door open for someone I don't get the shits about it. I'm doing it because I think it's right not because I want kudos for it. I'm equally as likely to hold the door open for a man carrying things as I am for a lady. I've stopped to help people move furniture, carry prams up stairs and generally feel like a good deed of any type is more about trying to make the world a slightly better place. But when I was still a teenager I once got told off for letting a 20 something woman on the bus in front of me. I had no response back then as I was a bit dumbfounded by the response. It was still pretty early in the days when feminism was starting to elevate to the point where some of them might see a chivalrous action as oppression. If it ever happens again I'll politely just say that I'm sorry that my values are offensive to them but that I'd rather live in a world where being polite is still a good thing.

But I'm sure they bought this fellow on to the program because they knew it would be a bit of a discussion where people could land on either side of the fence.