Indian dog laying down kennel law..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As Dave Chappelle once said "Chivalry is dead...and women killed it"

And you know what, he was right.

I was brought up to be a gentleman and with the old fashion values of going out of your way to help women. I still do open doors, let ladies go first and give up my seat on occasion as I feel that's what you do. Thing is women were different back in them days. These days I find doing a kind act goes with out any appreciation, not that I'm looking to be praised but just an acknowledgment would be nice. I'm not saying all women don't appreciate it and give thanks, it just I am finding more and more that it goes without even any acknowledgement.

Example, the other day I was leaving a restaurant after having lunch. As I approached the door there was 2 young ladies walking behind me. So I stood to the side and opened the door and said "your right ladies, go ahead" while gesturing my hand out in front of me ushering them to go before me. The 2 young ladies didn't even look at me or say thanks they just walked straight past talking to each other. I was just like, really? Just then an middle aged lady who was behind them walked past while I still had the door open. She looked at me, smiled and said "I'll say thank you" which I replied "Well you have a lovely day miss"

Guess my point is the younger ladies these days have no sense of what chivalry is, or are just uptight. At least the older lady understood chivalry, but far more than that it's just general politeness.

Man, I sound like Blue Boost after my ramblings there, but just wanted to I guess make some sort of point with my story.
Or in the words of the Hilltop Hoods, "chivalry's bot dead it's on the couch where you made it sleep".
Good story and point though.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine helping the woman with her luggage and then her giving you a spray for being an oppressor.....
Surely a stiff jab is in order. Haha
Should have dropped it on her feet. That will teach her.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a difference between equal rights and chivalry. This bloke obviously hasn't heard of the latter!
Yeah but fuck chivalry in today’s world. Females want chivalry when it suits them and then throw bleach when it suits them.

Although something tells me this guy thinks he’s gods gift to the world lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Indian dog only went to the media about this so he could boast about having a football injury, Maybe pick up women ... Like was it necessary to add that imagery to the article ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just checked out a profile of another desperate Paki who desperately craves sexy white Slavic woman.

He saying he is 34 but looks 48.

I'm 35 and look younger than this guy.
How come some guys don't hold up that well?

There was another Indian I worked with whose my age and I thought was 10 years older than me?

No offense but you sub continent South Asian guys don't age that well!
Must be because some of you start going bald in you early 20's?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think anyone with a somewhat objective outlook on things can’t handle him. Have you seen how he tried putting the ufc owner on the spot?
No I can’t watch that project shit

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but fuck chivalry in today’s world. Females want chivalry when it suits them and then throw bleach when it suits them.

Although something tells me this guy thinks he’s gods gift to the world lol.
This is real feminism

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching a mid twenties sloot struggle with her 30kg luggage for a weekend trip because she is too proud to be oppressed by a male is one of those little luxuries in life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching a mid twenties sloot struggle with her 30kg luggage for a weekend trip because she is too proud to be oppressed by a male is one of those little luxuries in life.
Its always a joy to watch a female struggle lifting a few shopping bags, then I come along and grab every bag with both hands and bring it all in at once!

Makes me feel like a lion every time! Lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can stand :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: it’s legs day !!
Gotta offer up that seat..!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its always a joy to watch a female struggle lifting a few shopping bags, then I come along and grab every bag with both hands and bring it all in at once!

Makes me feel like a lion every time! Lol
Haha I always look like I'm struggling with groceries but it's just normal. I walk in with a basket just to get some milk, bread and a bit of fresh produce and then end up balancing a 500g box of nutrigrain on top of diet coke whilst holding the loaf of bread and a 2kg bottle of dynamo they fucking slash to half price just as I'm making my way to the self serve..i must look pathetic cause I often get, here I'll give u a hand with that lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I always look like I'm struggling with groceries but it's just normal. I walk in with a basket just to get some milk, bread and a bit of fresh produce and then end up balancing a 500g box of nutrigrain on top of diet coke whilst holding the loaf of bread and a 2kg bottle of dynamo they fucking slash to half price just as I'm making my way to the self serve..i must look pathetic cause I often get, here I'll give u a hand with that lol
I love it when a woman gets defensive and says she is right to lift on her own because you know its not true.

Speaking of women and lions.
I got to see how a lion feels when I bought a pizza for my ex and myself and all her friends got jealous and came up scabbing a slice of pizza each.

I wanted to stick out the fangs and claws just like a lion lol.