incident at west tigers game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

not too sure what this is all about?? but i can tell it is something that a west tigers fan did. Anyone know anything about this?

from League unlimited
i thought you were gonna get us at the end anyway it was a great game

on another note THE GUY WHO WENT TO THE BULLDOG ARMY WITH THE FLAG HAS BEEN WARNED AND IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT JUST GIVE WESTS TIGERS A CALL

A

atomic_crimson

some guy started goin off in the army... didnt see much but police pounced on it quickly

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Yeah it looked like security were on to it pretty fast. I was on the other side of the ground but it didn't seem like there was anything too serious.

ibeme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was probably the person who got ejected

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
didnt know what was going on behind me but i did see cops moving towards this dogs fan to try and seperate him from someone...

ctownboy

I LUV SBW! IM A GROUPIE
Reaction score
Its not something the army condones, and that is why no-one supported him, thats why he was the ONLY one to do it.. It was stupid and would only lead to more tension and wastrying to s**t-stir... Uncalled for, in the end I guess he looked like a goose when the score got back to 36-all

ctownboy

I LUV SBW! IM A GROUPIE
Reaction score
Basically he took his big Wests tigers flag and ran through the crowd and into a large area occupied mainly by Bulldogs fans..

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
yeah i was at the game with a friend and we saw him running with this huge tigers flag

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ctownboy said:
Basically he took his big Wests tigers flag and ran through the crowd and into a large area occupied mainly by Bulldogs fans..

and ??????????

A

atomic_crimson

he got a bit abusive too i believe..was saying some stuff which got the dogs fans upset... security pounced on him.. can it be forgotten now

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ctownboy said:
nothing wrong with that, but there IS something wrong if he starts abusing dog fans... which I believe he did, meaning his intent was to stir up the doggie fans... hence... etc etc.

Reaction score
if that *** came into the army with that flag i would of stuck it up his ass.

D

Danish

Seems like a bit of a non-incident to me. Security will throw you out for anything these days. Saw the bloke on the tele and thought, "Its only a matter of time before an empty can scones that bloke".

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
The guy was asking for trouble. Parading through the Dogs fans with a massive Tigers flag, when they were winning, is delibrately trying to cause sh!t.

ibeme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with carrying a flag through Bulldogs supporters, as long as it's in the name of fun. If he was being abusive, then that's another story.

Some Bulldogs fans need to grow thicker hides if they think carrying a flag requires physical retribution.

Just laugh it off. It's not hurting anyone. It's not a war. It's a game. We're all rugby league supporters, and everone's entitled to support whatever team they want without being seen as someone to hate.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Not everyone thinks its fun when someone parades around like that. If we were winning, or the score was even, maybe, but when you do it to a loosing team, youre just rubbing in the score, thus stirring sh!t.

ibeme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's called friendly banter. It happens all the time at State of Origin and cricket etc. Everyone laughs it off.

It's more of a poor reflection on anyone who gets upset by it than the person carrying the flag, unless of course they're hurling serious abuse.

It's not harming anyone. Some people need to lighten up. I support my team with passion, and I do everything I can to show that support, but banter and crap like this is non-threatening, and part of the game.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
I can see your point, and I agree to a certain extent. Doggies fans have a not so good reputation unfortunately, and are known for bighting back. Because of this, and because everyone knows it, it see taking the flag in as sh!t stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.