incident at west tigers game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danish

ibeme said:
I don't see the problem with carrying a flag through Bulldogs supporters, as long as it's in the name of fun. If he was being abusive, then that's another story.

Some Bulldogs fans need to grow thicker hides if they think carrying a flag requires physical retribution.

Just laugh it off. It's not hurting anyone. It's not a war. It's a game. We're all rugby league supporters, and everone's entitled to support whatever team they want without being seen as someone to hate.
I think alot of people need to listen to that line. At the souths roosters games we give it to each other good and proper. The burrow makes up chants about the roosters, and we make them up about them. Hell even pie wrappers are slyly pegged at particularly vocal supporters but it never gets beyond that. Just like at any game.

Its only dogs fans that seem to think that having a go at their team is a personal attack. Its all in the name of fun and adds to the atmosphere. After all if we all just stood next to each other cheering for both teams it would be bloody ****house

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ibeme said:
I don't see the problem with carrying a flag through Bulldogs supporters, as long as it's in the name of fun. If he was being abusive, then that's another story.

Some Bulldogs fans need to grow thicker hides if they think carrying a flag requires physical retribution.

Just laugh it off. It's not hurting anyone. It's not a war. It's a game. We're all rugby league supporters, and everone's entitled to support whatever team they want without being seen as someone to hate.

I agree with this, thats why in the Bulldogs rare losses it is best to keep your head down and let the winners have their moment in the sun!!
Remember most of the bottom of the table teams get their kicks out of beating the Bulldogs cause it is like winning a GF to them!!!

Its great being a Bulldog supporter and knowing that every other clubs supporters are jealous,threatened or whatever by their success

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Danish said:
I think alot of people need to listen to that line. At the souths roosters games we give it to each other good and proper. The burrow makes up chants about the roosters, and we make them up about them. Hell even pie wrappers are slyly pegged at particularly vocal supporters but it never gets beyond that. Just like at any game.

Its only dogs fans that seem to think that having a go at their team is a personal attack. Its all in the name of fun and adds to the atmosphere. After all if we all just stood next to each other cheering for both teams it would be bloody ****house
I dont think its a personal attack at all. And yeah, calling each other names in fun, is fun. I just think the flag was asking for trouble, but thats just my opinion.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
if they want to make issues out of trouble makers why dont they go to every local pub on a wednesday/thursday night and wait for all the ******** trouble making alcos that think they are 10ft and bulletproof that start **** and make issues out of them fools?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
*Karlz* said:
Only wednesdays and thursdays? lol.

they are the busiest nights and thats when the most drunks get together at the pubs to tell the other bloke that the girl at the bar was looking at him etc etc than the other drunk disagrees and says no the girl at the bar was looking at me etc etc than 2 good mates end up in a blew cause they both think that some tart behind the bar was flirting with them when in fact she was just being nice cause that is part of being a bar tender!!!

Damn Alco's and the way they think the girl working behind the bar wants them!!
Its sad but if it keeps them happy

lol so if what I just posted about is alcohol related does that mean the fights or trouble that starts at the games are also?

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Ill make sure I never work in a bar o Wed or Thurs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.