In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Timu was an All Black and had a great few years with us, not sure if he was under rated. Under appreciated though. Talau was a beast
wow never knew he was with the all blacks and then came over to us. the last time that happened it seemed like we were just overpaying for little advice.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed you agree with this my Lebanese friend ?
Yes. I think though taht most people here know he was shafted and could have been anything.
If they invested in him at the back like CC did with Hayze he would be in the conversation for the green and gold.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow never knew he was with the all blacks and then came over to us. the last time that happened it seemed like we were just overpaying for little advice.
Overpaying so TBaz had a friend.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A
That's why I enjoy the 98 semi v Parra so much and the fact Sterling has massive shot at winger Carrick (I think) over the kick. Stereo was filthy.
paul Carige Uleh.

The guy was a bit unlucky

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What ever happen to Dietz.....half you pricks were in love with him after the first trial last year.
The kennels just play the juniors it has to be better than what we’ve got mantra fails again and again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Me. I played for the Moorebank Rams in the late 80s as a prop and sadly underrated. At the time Steve obrien was a winger who eventually made his way to the Tigers but I got overlooked as a ball playing hard running prop.

it was racist thing, as I’m a Queenslander so you cockroaches didn’t respect or appreciate the talent that was in front of you. So subsequently I went back to Queensland to finish my illustrious career with my brothers..

I love my Dogs but we still struggle recognise genuine talent especially from Gods Country….
Imagine what could’ve been. Baz had you gone through you would’ve had the pleasure of being in multiple TK threads with common themes such as ‘his shit’, ‘Sack Baz!’ (Long before Trent) or, as the resident cap experts know ‘Doesn’t deserve his $750k’ :-).

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Me. I played for the Moorebank Rams in the late 80s as a prop and sadly underrated. At the time Steve obrien was a winger who eventually made his way to the Tigers but I got overlooked as a ball playing hard running prop.

it was racist thing, as I’m a Queenslander so you cockroaches didn’t respect or appreciate the talent that was in front of you. So subsequently I went back to Queensland to finish my illustrious career with my brothers..

I love my Dogs but we still struggle recognise genuine talent especially from Gods Country….
I don’t understand, a lot of well recognised Bulldogs players live in the Shire, as does our GM of Football and Senior Coach.

Always a Bulldog

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t understand, a lot of well recognised Bulldogs players live in the Shire, as does our GM of Football and Senior Coach.

Always a Bulldog
Your idea of Gods Country is a little different to mine Twin, mine is about 1000klm north of Cheatulla territory.. 8-)

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mick Potter - Don't think he played rep, there were more dynamic FB's in his time. Won GF's, GF with StGeorge, Dally M Awards
Matt Ryan - Would carve up at fullback and centre, never played rep beyond city country.
Robert Relf - Got us back in to the game in the final against StGeorge in 95 (went the biff in the scrum), offload of the century to Silva in final against Parra in 98
Mark Brokenshire - Tough, physical, intimidating.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mick Potter - Don't think he played rep, there were more dynamic FB's in his time. Won GF's, GF with StGeorge, Dally M Awards
Matt Ryan - Would carve up at fullback and centre, never played rep beyond city country.
Robert Relf - Got us back in to the game in the final against StGeorge in 95 (went the biff in the scrum), offload of the century to Silva in final against Parra in 98
Mark Brokenshire - Tough, physical, intimidating.
Potter played Origin & Ryan played 3 games for NSW in Superleague. I don't think anyone underrates Potter.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Your idea of Gods Country is a little different to mine Twin, mine is about 1000klm north of Cheatulla territory.. 8-)
Since 1770 Gods Country has been the Shire, that’s why a lot of Bulldogs players choose to live here.

Always a Bulldog