In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So none of you listened to it hey. Absolute throw away comment but of course the media are going to take it and run just like they did last week with Latrell.

How about Cleary responding to every poddy asking him about the Wallabies saying he’d love to.

Peak hysteria.
But I want him to leave?..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol Last year he went out of his way to say how passionate about snd committed to this team he was… and he came to us via the storm’s systems, so the doesn’t like hard work narrative clearly falls flat.

Something very rotten about what Gus and Ciraldo are doing to this place. Nobody but Mahoney and the Penrith ringers want to play in this toxic environment.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres no way im gonna burn brain cells listening to then let’s trot podcast but no matter which way u look at it its a foolish remark from a snr player

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Morons. “If rugby came knocking” guess what? They aren’t coming because they are dead broke and he wouldn’t be a target even if they did.

it’s like me being asked if I would fuck Megan Fox. Sure I would, my wife would probably be understanding of my response because she knows there is no chance of it happening.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wobblies & Rugby Aus are in shambles. They need a full rebuild of pathways and grassroots.

That's how it looks on the surface. I am not a Union fan but if anyone is they might have more insight on what is going on.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres no way im gonna burn brain cells listening to then let’s trot podcast but no matter which way u look at it its a foolish remark from a snr player
Bro you didn’t listen to what he said you refuse to listen ti what he said and still label the comment foolish lol pot meet fkn kettle

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Morons. “If rugby came knocking” guess what? They aren’t coming because they are dead broke and he wouldn’t be a target even if they did.

it’s like me being asked if I would fuck Megan Fox. Sure I would, my wife would probably be understanding of my response because she knows there is no chance of it happening.
Reckon she’d like you drinking Megan Fox’s blood