In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what we all think with every fucking comment from you, and fucking idiot is being nice to you fucking roadkill .
Looks like im right. He prob not a bulldog next year and thank fuck for that. We had the red carpet rold out for this overpaid unederperforming dope for far too long. Guess ur gonna have to sell all your lets trot merch eh bow u cuck

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Looks like im right. He prob not a bulldog next year and thank fuck for that. We had the red carpet rold out for this overpaid unederperforming dope for far too long. Guess ur gonna have to sell all your lets trot merch eh bow u cuck
Rolled is the word limp dick. Keep attacking the club, its what your best at buzz bitch. You would look good in a Hamas video.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me mate. Waking up next to you every day would drive any sane person mad. Just be grateful she didn't cut your cock off as I imagine most in her situation would've ...
Funny u should say that,she once said she would like to cut my cock off just so she could leave it in her permanently. That good

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Actually all this prompted me to fix my Addo bobble head. This is this second time my cat has broken it. First time Addo got his high calf sprain and was out of action for a period. While this time he has got in heaps of trouble. Could be like a voodoo doll. Fixing it just to make sure Addo is right and will find the right spot so the cat can't kill it again.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually all this prompted me to fix my Addo bobble head. This is this second time my cat has broken it. First time Addo got his high calf sprain and was out of action for a period. While this time he has got in heaps of trouble. Could be like a voodoo doll. Fixing it just to make sure Addo is right and will find the right spot so the cat can't kill it again.
Bin it

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe how quickly we turn on our players.
Fox is great for our club.
We just need to manage him better.
I'm sick of how the league and our club crucify players all the time
They are young men and human.
They will make mistakes.
Let's support them through their mistakes and they will reward us on the field.

Stay loyal guys.
This 100% people on here are so quick to turn. Hope he retires as a bulldog.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Star winger Josh Addo-Carr has settled his differences with the Bulldogs and now seems certain to stay at the club.
The Test and State of Origin winger held a make-or-break meeting with Canterbury on Friday after rival clubs showed interest in the try-scoring ace.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"We had a good chat," Gould told Wide World of Sports.
"Josh has had an eventful couple of weeks. He was most apologetic and keen to redeem himself.
"Pressure and stress can manifest itself in different ways at times.
"He has called [NRL chief executive] Andrew Abdo and [NRL integrity unit boss] Jason King personally to offer his apologies. We will get him back on track."
Addo-Carr has two years remaining on his rich deal with the club after transferring from the Storm two years ago

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"We had a good chat," Gould told Wide World of Sports.
"Josh has had an eventful couple of weeks. He was most apologetic and keen to redeem himself.
"Pressure and stress can manifest itself in different ways at times.
"He has called [NRL chief executive] Andrew Abdo and [NRL integrity unit boss] Jason King personally to offer his apologies. We will get him back on track."
Addo-Carr has two years remaining on his rich deal with the club after transferring from the Storm two years ago
that seems like we can put this shit to bed. Think he knows his frustrated with how our club went this year and wants to let it out. Let’s Troy baby