In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of this is because the media can't help themselves. Because it is the Bulldogs. If it was a player from another club the issue would be over and done with by now. It happens constantly. If a player is a bulldog or it's about the club the media have a problem. Go pick on a player from another club for a change.
Exactly Tyrel Sloan from the dragons has obtained a syndesmosis injury from the Koori Knockout and not a word about a long lasting injury.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh i think the journo is making shit up. As if u would even think of sacking such a player over a punch
A punch is one thing
But lying about it
And reputatsional damage
And the stuff malla talked about with shoe grab
I can see why there tension
Not sackable but tension

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people keep talking about the punch as if it’s the catalyst? It’s clearly the tip of the iceberg and his attitude/performance is the crux of the issue

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow is this a sackable offence? I’m a fan of his playing ability but this is not a smart move, maybe we could swap a team for a prop? Eep

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is it a sackable offence?
He can’t have an opinion?
Or is it something against what everyone else’s agenda?
I won’t pretend to know all the intricacies of the war over there. I just feel I would be laying low atm if I was him. Seems he is a walking headline about to happen right now. The question about sacking him was more out of hope we can use it to get props which I think is more important than a winger atm

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I won’t pretend to know all the intricacies of the war over there. I just feel I would be laying low atm if I was him. Seems he is a walking headline about to happen right now. The question about sacking him was more out of hope we can use it to get props which I think is more important than a winger atm

We've got more than enough money, and no props worth spending it on. Sacrificing our most talented finisher will do nothing but WEAKEN the team...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Addo-Carr is getting absolutely hammered in the online comments