Priests to stop rooting boys
All shit chintz to give up ice
Interest rates to fall to 1.5 %
petrol below $1 a litre
U forgot Knockonbur to catch a footy.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been saying for a while that we've been playing possum all year. This week is the week we take the handbrake off and start beating teams by cricket scores. I'm also going to win the jackpot in each lottery for the next 4 weeks running so I'll be able to sponsor a few key player acquisitions heading into next year.

Salma Hayek is finally going to realise that she loves me and throw herself at me. And from what I expect, she's going to try to win my heart by bringing a few other starlets around for sexy time.

You heard it here first.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most likely result is that we don’t win another game this year
I can see us winning 3 from 4 given that starting this week we are naming our best teams so far this year

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This shit happens every year lol,even if we were coming last they would come up
With a way to make the 8

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been saying for a while that we've been playing possum all year. This week is the week we take the handbrake off and start beating teams by cricket scores. I'm also going to win the jackpot in each lottery for the next 4 weeks running so I'll be able to sponsor a few key player acquisitions heading into next year.

Salma Hayek is finally going to realise that she loves me and throw herself at me. And from what I expect, she's going to try to win my heart by bringing a few other starlets around for sexy time.

You heard it here first.
You the Sophie monk stalker ?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I remember same thing happened in 2019. Someone worked out we needed 13 things to happen in order and we got to like number 11 or 12. The media then got all over it and as soon as they got wind we loosed in the second last rd. Sharks then beat the tigers in the final rd and we won our last game so if we won that 2nd last game we would have been in the finals in 2019 instead of Broncs.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember same thing happened in 2019. Someone worked out we needed 13 things to happen in order and we got to like number 11 or 12. The media then got all over it and as soon as they got wind we loosed in the second last rd. Sharks then beat the tigers in the final rd and we won our last game so if we won that 2nd last game we would have been in the finals in 2019 instead of Broncs.
loosed

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I guess I won’t be selling my gf fix after all. The only time I like mathematics

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Really strong chance that rabbits lose this weekend, Flying from Perth to Cairns, , Burgess and Tatola out, Arrow in serious doubt....pretty week looking Souths team to be honest. Us winning and souths loosing this weekend is a big piece of the puzzle.