In 10 years will you stil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will probably be more passionate IMO, and that will be truckloads :p

I'm already bloody passionate for a fan that only ever gets to watch 'em on tv.

Atleast in 10 years i'll be attending their games. :D

So my answer is I will be MORE passionate then I am now ;)

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I'll still be a Bulldogs supporter in 10 years time, and if I have kids, I'll be trying my hardest to make them Doggies supporters... ;)

I am Blue and White till I die or till they die.. whichever comes first... but yes I am a proud Bulldog and although I have no idea what might happen in the next 10 years, I am sure of one thing, I'll still be supporting the Blue and White Brigade...:bulldogs1 :bulldogs1

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
How can you be a Bulldog support AND a Broncos supporter. Thats just lame. The two teams couldnt be more far apart or different. Pick 1 side to follow and be loyal.
Because Im very talented.

Seriously, if you dont like it I dont care, but shut up and dont call it lame.

I happen to like both sides.

I follow the Broncos as my number 1 team.

Bulldogs are my second team.

I'm loyal to both sides whenever they play, but when the play each other its Broncos all the way. Doesnt mean I cant like the Bulldogs, or would you rather yet another person hating them :rolleyes:

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh ok 20 years ago...

but u havent choked in the past right?
You choked against us in the Recent Clash on Friday Noght & the Sharks game wasn't a Choke. We played Crap in the 1st haldf & really managed to Get back in the 2nd. We were just beaten by the Field Goal.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
You choked against us in the Recent Clash on Friday Noght & the Sharks game wasn't a Choke. We played Crap in the 1st haldf & really managed to Get back in the 2nd. We were just beaten by the Field Goal.
we didnt choke u were favourites. you were basically full strength whilst we had a long list of unavailable players.

however despite this i am confident we will win if we meet again in the finals.

by the way if ur confused... the kennel = bulldogs supporters forum.

i struggle to understand why fans of other teams continually post rubbish like "the (insert team here) are better then you" etc.

get a life and piss of no one likes u

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 42 - I was at my parents house in Kingsgrove a few weeks ago and found my Dad had been using an old school bag (the old brown hard cases) of mine to keep his documents in.

I immediately recognised it and when I opened it it had Berries stickers plastered inside - I haven't seen that bag since 1971

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I thought TTBD goes for titans/bulldogs
LOL Almo... I do.. but I support the Bulldogs first and foremost... and always will... :D :D

I am like QLD Girl, the Titans are my second team, however I am involved in things to do with them so they are probably a bit more of a second team than other people's second teams are.

HOWEVER, I will always have the Dogs as my first team, they are my first team till the day I die.. even if Norths were to get back in the comp, I would support the Dogs first... I mean I've been through so much with this club now, I see no reason to not support them.. :D :D

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
I was born blue and white I bleed blue and white and I DETEST ALL OTHER COMERS!

Further to that I spent the first 22 years of my life living in Hall St ... spent many afternoons at BSG being chased accross the park by The Sargeant and I could NOT imagine ever being anything but a BULLDOG!!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
for sure!!!

hopefully a fan that can make more games lol...wont have to ask my parents lol!!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we didnt choke u were favourites. you were basically full strength whilst we had a long list of unavailable players.

however despite this i am confident we will win if we meet again in the finals.

by the way if ur confused... the kennel = bulldogs supporters forum.

i struggle to understand why fans of other teams continually post rubbish like "the (insert team here) are better then you" etc.

get a life and piss of no one likes u
our the One who has nothing better to do than pay attention to every single thing an Outsider Member like me does & you say I should get a Life...:D

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think i can ever lose any respect 4 the dogs... my life pretty much revolves round their games too

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to not mind the Warriors going well.. but the media is in love with them atm.. and it p!sses me off.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
our the One who has nothing better to do than pay attention to every single thing an Outsider Member like me does & you say I should get a Life...:D
you mass post ur rubbishall over the forum how can u not pay attention to it.

anyways over it. if ur getting ur thrills good luck to u

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Helll Yeahhh!! I shall never stop supporting the Bulldogs. Bulldogs through and through.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've supported them all my life and I will to the death! Even my 10 year old says it after every game we watch. "Bulldogs to the death dad!" I'm so passionate I even got my missus to start supporting the dogs. She grew up in Balmain and was a Tigers supporter, but was too cut after the merger with Wests. Especially when they stopped playing at Leichhardt.

Anyway funny this thread has come up as I was just asked by my mother the other day why I chose to support the Bulldogs? I said it was because of Steve Mortimer and the rest of the boys from 80 on wards, and most importantly the passion in our defence from back then. The Dogs of war!! To top it all off it was the clubs logo and mascot THE MIGHTY BULLDOG that convinced a young boy searching for a team to support at the age of 3. I mean seriously being a young boy you had the rooster, the eel, the bunny wabbit, the tiger etc, or the bulldog with that tough looking head and stance that was ready and primed to lock onto to someone. Who would you pick?

My mother then responded by saying, "no I'll tell you what it was". "When I first felt you kick before you were born I was visiting a cousin of mine you lived in a house next door to Belmore Sports Ground, the house was so close my cousins kids never had to pay to see a match because they could watch the whole thing from their backyard!"

People that believe in re-incarnation will know that when a soul is coming back to this plane to start a new life, the first kick inside a mothers womb from the baby signifies the soul entering the baby. Enough said!

Sorry for the long winded story, but I just wanted to share that with you all. So I reckon yeah I'll be supporting the Dogs, and having my life revolve around this great team in ten years time.

Bulldogs to the death!
Cool story buddy. I prefer the old Bulldogs logo to the current if I had it my way.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I have been a fan of the Bulldogs for 22 years but only attended games for about 14 years and in that time my passion has fluctuated. I have had around 4 season tickets in the 90s and don't think I've had one since they moved from Belmore. That's not because they moved, because I live closer to Homebush than Belmore. In the last few years I haven't been to many games. 3-10 years ago i attended 80% of all matches and this year I've only been to about 4. At the start of this season i was really pumped and wanted to get a season ticket etc. but the reality is that even though I love the dogs more than ever, going to the game isn't as important to me as it used to be and is also a hassle for various reasons.

I don't go to as many games as i used to but I feel as strongly as ever about my team.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was born a passionate Bulldogs supporter (that's right. Born. I didn't choose Bulldogs. Bulldogs chose me) and I will die a passionate Bulldogs supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.