In 10 years will you stil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty B

Reaction score
Ill passionately support this great club till my casket drops.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
I will be there in 10 years time... hopefully by then, i would have a child (either legitimate, or illegitimate, im not fussy) and ill be training him to become the next best thing. I will be his manager, make sure he plays for the dogs, and only for the dogs... that little bastard will be bleeding blue and white, and ill make sure that little sh1t's first words are "go doggies!!"

yeah, i do love kids :grinning:

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am 37 years old.

I have supported the Bulldogs since I was 8 years old and used to copy Steve Gearin's goal kicking action.

If anyone who knows me well was asked to name one thing he loves other than the wife and his son, it would be he LOVES THE BULLDOGS.

I have got my nieces and nephews following the Bulldogs, including those all from my wife's side who live in the country where we grew up.

Will you all be Bulldogs supporters in 10 years time???????

OF COURSE YOU WILL!!!!!

Because we are the best bloody club in the world.

Amelia

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ahh i did 10 yrs ago so im guessing another 10 wont hurt...but everytime we play they take like 50 yrs off my life n they r giving me grey hair early..hehe...

GO THE DOGS......

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to my first doggies game in 1980 (and what a trip that was from Newcastle in those days) and have been hooked ever since, so if I've been following them for 27 years, another 10 will be a breeze.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I will unless we merge or do something crazy ;)

riomhach

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've supported the club for at least 23 years, so why stop now? Why not support them another 23 years and even further - until the day i die!

I love the club so damn much that I can never ever stop.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
110%

If the Kennel works out like the way me Byrd, Christabelle, Ozzman and Hansta have planned - i think we can really instill some passion back in the Doggies supporters fan base.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe

depends whether the central coast ever get a team, i still think i would support the dogs but not as much as i do now

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am a 54 year old female who has just become a Grandmother for the first time, I have followed the Bulldogs from the time they were the Berries and will follow them forever no matter what the media dish up I will always support them and believe in them.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bulldogs are my fav soccer team. SBW should be captain.

I will support them as long as they have hot players.

:p :p :p :p

LoL

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
lek farking ouf i will

no matter what blue and white for life

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I've supported them all my life and I will to the death! Even my 10 year old says it after every game we watch. "Bulldogs to the death dad!" I'm so passionate I even got my missus to start supporting the dogs. She grew up in Balmain and was a Tigers supporter, but was too cut after the merger with Wests. Especially when they stopped playing at Leichhardt.

Anyway funny this thread has come up as I was just asked by my mother the other day why I chose to support the Bulldogs? I said it was because of Steve Mortimer and the rest of the boys from 80 on wards, and most importantly the passion in our defence from back then. The Dogs of war!! To top it all off it was the clubs logo and mascot THE MIGHTY BULLDOG that convinced a young boy searching for a team to support at the age of 3. I mean seriously being a young boy you had the rooster, the eel, the bunny wabbit, the tiger etc, or the bulldog with that tough looking head and stance that was ready and primed to lock onto to someone. Who would you pick?

My mother then responded by saying, "no I'll tell you what it was". "When I first felt you kick before you were born I was visiting a cousin of mine you lived in a house next door to Belmore Sports Ground, the house was so close my cousins kids never had to pay to see a match because they could watch the whole thing from their backyard!"

People that believe in re-incarnation will know that when a soul is coming back to this plane to start a new life, the first kick inside a mothers womb from the baby signifies the soul entering the baby. Enough said!

Sorry for the long winded story, but I just wanted to share that with you all. So I reckon yeah I'll be supporting the Dogs, and having my life revolve around this great team in ten years time.

Bulldogs to the death!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I am a 54 year old female who has just become a Grandmother for the first time, I have followed the Bulldogs from the time they were the Berries and will follow them forever no matter what the media dish up I will always support them and believe in them.
*TEARS!*

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
If your a true supporter you will support the team through thick & thin until death!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.