Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree that hooker is important, i remember when ennis was injured how bad we were and how bad garvey was in our other loss this year.

But im happy to give lichaa the benefit of the doubt. Wet slippery conditions when you are coming back from a leg injury would have been difficult. Between the conditions, raiders defence and his heavily strapped leg im not shocked he couldn't run

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree that hooker is important, i remember when ennis was injured how bad we were and how bad garvey was in our other loss this year.

But im happy to give lichaa the benefit of the doubt. Wet slippery conditions when you are coming back from a leg injury would have been difficult. Between the conditions, raiders defence and his heavily strapped leg im not shocked he couldn't run

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Maybe des should of let lichaa rest 1 more week

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Liccha is a terrible hooker.

That raiders hooker on the otherhand. wow

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
BTW is it true that Lichaa is related to Ray Dib?

There are rumours going around suggesting that is part of the reason Cook was let go so easily

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe. Garvey did show improvement but Lichaa's service was still far better then Garvey's had been
It was a shit track, the forwards were extra soft and he was rushed back 2 weeks early, he could of easily re-injured himself.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a shit track, the forwards were extra soft and he was rushed back 2 weeks early, he could of easily re-injured himself.
For sure. But I think it would have been worse if he wasn't there

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
No one is blaming him. He's a shit hooker though. He has never played a good game, fact

Last edited:

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is the perfect dummy half, any time he gets in there during the game he gets us going forward, get wish we could give him a run there fulltime and see how we roll

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Lichaa first came to us he was getting out of the ruck and looking for players to hit up on him, even trying to run a little bit. Im not sure if it is loss of confidence from his injuries or he has been instructed by the coaching staff but now he just seems to just get to half and pass, doesn't threaten the markers or try to get in behind the ruck for quick play... I really hope he hasn't lost that part of his game. At Cronulla and even the first couple of games for us, he seemed like he could be a threatening dummy half runner, he seems to have lost that somewhat. Des hasn't been known to have dynamic hookers - Matt Ballin was a stand and pass guy, look how Ennis played for us and now he seems to be doing this to Lichaa...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
When Lichaa first came to us he was getting out of the ruck and looking for players to hit up on him, even trying to run a little bit. Im not sure if it is loss of confidence from his injuries or he has been instructed by the coaching staff but now he just seems to just get to half and pass, doesn't threaten the markers or try to get in behind the ruck for quick play... I really hope he hasn't lost that part of his game. At Cronulla and even the first couple of games for us, he seemed like he could be a threatening dummy half runner, he seems to have lost that somewhat. Des hasn't been known to have dynamic hookers - Matt Ballin was a stand and pass guy, look how Ennis played for us and now he seems to be doing this to Lichaa...
It's like with every other player they are ordered by des .
Des had killed our attack and has killed lichaa in the making.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i gotta say it was a shit decision to bring him back early.

Status
Not open for further replies.