Immigration debate

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Government is addicted to tax dollars.
they have no idea how to grow through innovation and efficiency.
more people = more tax.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh the rich side ha ha only joking I was the Herne Bay side but I grew up in the 80s and 90s I went to Peaky Public and Peaky High
The rich side - our housing commission had floors - we started on the Herne Bay side in the army barracks - went to narwee boys

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The rich side - our housing commission had floors - we started on the Herne Bay side in the army barracks - went to narwee boys
Dad went to Narwee Boys long gone now mum worked at Narwee public.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like our government have really dropped the ball post covid... Albo had his head so far up his own ass with The Voice that seemingly fa has been done about the housing crisis. There's been way too much movement at a time where there's already a shortage of housing for locals in certain areas.. here on the Central Coast we have people flocking here in large numbers, and it's causing a lot of problems for current residents.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
dont worry, the majority of the next 1.5 million immigrants are going to be us peace loving Indians.

We dont have terrorists nor we have mental psychos.

We are smart, best at crickets and we love bobs (not you) and Vagene. Dont we? @rainman
You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local marketplace. Honestly they managed to get me to spend $250 on shit that was probably worth $10 in 5 minutes.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont worry, the majority of the next 1.5 million immigrants are going to be us peace loving Indians.

We dont have terrorists nor we have mental psychos.

We are smart, best at crickets and we love bobs (not you) and Vagene. Dont we? @rainman
Couldn't win a rigged world cup on home soil.... Haha. I joke, I joke, but seriously.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Government is addicted to tax dollars.
they have no idea how to grow through innovation and efficiency.
more people = more tax.
Once upon a time the lotteries, electricity, Telstra etc used to generate money for public works. But the last mob sold them off for fucking peanuts.

As for being tax hungry, did the latest round of tax cuts put more shekels in your pocket?

As far as the housing crisis goes. It's not new. 10,000,000 houses weren't demolished when Labor got in. It's just getting more publicity.

I'm not going to get stuck into political talk here. Too many butt hurt libs looking for any reason to criticise.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once upon a time the lotteries, electricity, Telstra etc used to generate money for public works. But the last mob sold them off for fucking peanuts.

As for being tax hungry, did the latest round of tax cuts put more shekels in your pocket?

As far as the housing crisis goes. It's not new. 10,000,000 houses weren't demolished when Labor got in. It's just getting more publicity.

I'm not going to get stuck into political talk here. Too many butt hurt libs looking for any reason to criticise.
you're reading a sentence and extrapolating out you own meaning, based on your own biases.
I was talking generally, about no government in particular. Thats why I didn't say Labor or Liberal.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100,000 people are moving to Queensland every month? i was wondering why my drive to work was getting a bit slower.
BS hey, i did a trip this week from nth GC to Geebung took 2.5 hrs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local marketplace. Honestly they managed to get me to spend $250 on shit that was probably worth $10 in 5 minutes.
Fiji Indians are great at that. We went there and walked down a back street and two Indians used some of the most creative techniques to split us up so they could sell to us separately.

Then they use the "gift" trick. They give you a piece of Jewelry or something worth about 10c and they don't just hand it to you. They'll put it in your pocket so you can't refuse it. Then you feel like you have to buy off them. They are really creative with it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fiji Indians are great at that. We went there and walked down a back street and two Indians used some of the most creative techniques to split us up so they could sell to us separately.

Then they use the "gift" trick. They give you a piece of Jewelry or something worth about 10c and they don't just hand it to you. They'll put it in your pocket so you can't refuse it. Then you feel like you have to buy off them. They are really creative with it.
They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Labour idiots opening the floodgates so they get the migrants votes, typical.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.
One of my friends got dragged into it and he said, "No English. Russian", then they started speaking Russian to him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to Egypt and you arabs did the same to me plus more.

What goes round comes around.